WOW! New guest to be announced this month!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elijah Wood!! Dominic Monaghan!! Billy Boyd!! Sean Astin!! Andy Serkis!!Orlando Bloom!! Viggo Mortensen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's one of those guys i'm very very very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry happy (especially if it's one of the hobbits) ;)

plz plz plz plz plz plz let it be one of them!!!

It would be a nice christmaspressie :huh:

*sigh* :huh: already dreaming 'bout meeting them...

Edited by inos

wow!!! about time too!! ive been dying to find out the next guest... its seems like forever since C3!! wahoo!! news ppl!! news!!!

i want it to be any of the hobbits again. that was amazing... but if i had to pick on i wnat it to be sean astin!!! he was amazing!!! bring back sean!!!

It's going to be a LOTR guest anyway. This seems to be the only fanbase SM want to accomodate - the lucrative one ! The usual suspects will now post on here giving me a hard time for slagging LOTR, even though I'm not !!

I am just pointing out that they are neglecting other fanbases. Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Red Dwarf, Bond, Gerry Anderson etc etc. And yes i know LOTR is flavour of the month, and in high demand, but it's not a LOTR convention (even though it seems it sometimes !)

Let the backlash begin .........

The guest announcement will be a lord of the rings star

Well, we don't KNOW that. More than likely though *crosses fingers and thinks of Elijah - then notices Lara Croft glaring at her and thinks of Orlando instead*

I promissed my best mate that I'd help her meet OB if she helped me meet EW and I 've met Elijah now so PLEASE BE ORLANDO BLOOM!!!! :lol::lol::D:angel:

Well, we don't KNOW that. More than likely though *crosses fingers and thinks of Elijah - then notices Lara Croft glaring at her and thinks of Orlando instead*

I promissed my best mate that I'd help her meet OB if she helped me meet EW and I 've met Elijah now so PLEASE BE ORLANDO BLOOM!!!! :wub:B):D:rolleyes:

Sadly, we DO know that. I spoke to someone at the SM stand at the NEC last week, and they are waiting to speak to "a few people" at the ROTK UK premiere. Looks like LOTR mania rolls on !

Sigh :uhoh:

Oh give it a rest Dufresne. I think we know by now how you feel about LOTR. We don't need to hear it all the time!! There will be non-LOTR guests at C5 just as I hope there will be some LOTR guests too. So what's the problem?? :unsure:

I have 188 posts of constructive criticism, you have 2413 posts of drooling over Elijah Wood and Co, and hoping how they will be back next year. Now which one of us REALLY needs to "give it a rest" ??

I just think that hanging on until the next guest announcement can be LOTR (after the premier) is a bit shabby. If I feel neglected as a fan of other areas, I am entitled to voice this. just as you are entitled to voice how much you adore LOTR stars !

Can we just agree to disagree ??? Liek I said above, let the backlash begin ........

I promissed my best mate that I'd help her meet OB if she helped me meet EW and I 've met Elijah now so PLEASE BE ORLANDO BLOOM!!!! :wub:B):D:unsure:

Sadly, we DO know that. I spoke to someone at the SM stand at the NEC last week, and they are waiting to speak to "a few people" at the ROTK UK premiere. Looks like LOTR mania rolls on !

Sigh :P

At the premiere hey? hmmm....May have to investigate that!

Oh give it a rest Dufresne.  I think we know by now how you feel about LOTR.  We don't need to hear it all the time!!  There will be non-LOTR guests at C5 just as I hope there will be some LOTR guests too.  So what's the problem??  :unsure:

I have 188 posts of constructive criticism, you have 2413 posts of drooling over Elijah Wood and Co, and hoping how they will be back next year. Now which one of us REALLY needs to "give it a rest" ??

I just think that hanging on until the next guest announcement can be LOTR (after the premier) is a bit shabby. If I feel neglected as a fan of other areas, I am entitled to voice this. just as you are entitled to voice how much you adore LOTR stars !

Can we just agree to disagree ??? Liek I said above, let the backlash begin ........

Well I was trying to start the backlash as you wanted!!! :wub: It's what you asked for. :P No need to attack me over my drooling (no one else seemed to mind)......but then I don't drool in an antagonistic way. Perhaps you should learn to be less antagonistic with your comments but then that would take the fun away, wouldn't it?

I promissed my best mate that I'd help her meet OB if she helped me meet EW and I 've met Elijah now so PLEASE BE ORLANDO BLOOM!!!! :wub:B):D:unsure:

Sigh :P

At the premiere hey? hmmm....May have to investigate that!

I heard that rumour too.

Oh give it a rest Dufresne.  I think we know by now how you feel about LOTR.  We don't need to hear it all the time!!  There will be non-LOTR guests at C5 just as I hope there will be some LOTR guests too.  So what's the problem??  :unsure:

Well I was trying to start the backlash as you wanted!!! :angry: It's what you asked for. :blink: No need to attack me over my drooling (no one else seemed to mind)......but then I don't drool in an antagonistic way. Perhaps you should learn to be less antagonistic with your comments but then that would take the fun away, wouldn't it?

I am not being antagonistic. I just have diferent preferences to one of the majorities, it doesn't make me wrong - even though the homework club think it does !

First things first.... Children Children... settle down! Ok, so this MAY be a LotR guest announcement but there will be what... about another 25 guest announcements to come and I'm sure you'll find a guest you'd love to meet somewhere in those 25 so just have faith and relax!

So... new guest eh? The torture and torment is just almost unbearable :unsure::blink: