Posting Tickets

Jola

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a quick question because i'm having a mind blank moment and can't remember. When tickets come through post, they are sent via signing for....ya know when they turn up we have to sign to be handed the letter over?? Strange question, but just gonna make sure i'm in for when our postman turns up. :)

I got a quick question because i'm having a mind blank moment and can't remember. When tickets come through post, they are sent via signing for....ya know when they turn up we have to sign to be handed the letter over?? Strange question, but just gonna make sure i'm in for when our postman turns up. :)

Short answer, usually yes :)

Longer answer - yes, but our postie ignores that anyway and stuffs it through the slot regardless

Short answer, usually yes :)

Longer answer - yes, but our postie ignores that anyway and stuffs it through the slot regardless

I thought it was, thank you. XD