What Guests would you like for CMG4?

bunnycure

i would like some of the littler characters, all the shows i've been to its been the smaller lesser know characters that have been amazing to talk too

so here goes

Denis Lawson

David Wenham

Chiwetel Ejiofor

Christina Hendricks

Tom Lenk

Felicia Day

Neil patrick harris (i would prob explode with dudenessitude)

Simon Helberg (same as above but with geekicty)

Eric Roberts

Mark Dacascos

and i've always wanted to meet Christopher Lambert, he seems really cool in interviews

its slim but if just one comes from my wish list i'll be ecstatic

I would love to meet Mark Dacascos and Eric Roberts (he was good in the best of the best movies)and Christopher Lambert :poki:

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of us who aren't sick of Doctor Who guests:

Tom Baker

Colin Baker

Bernard Cribbins

Frazer Hines

John Barrowman

And while I'd love to see any of the Torchwood crew, I'd explode in fangasmness if you could get Eve Myles up...please???

It would be nice for we Doctor Who fans to get McCoy... just since he cancelled so late in the day the last time.

I'd like to save McCoy for a later show. Very selfish of me, but I like to get the action figures signed. And since the Baker boys have figures out but McCoy and McGann don't, I'd prefer to see them.

And though I hate to say it, Tom Baker and Bernard Cribbins are fair getting on nowadays, I'd like to meet them asap.

I would love to meet John Barrowman or any of the torchwood cast i met Garth David Loyld at the first collectormania glasgow he was really nice it would be also nice to meet some of the other Doctors especially Paul Mcgann as i missed him last time :dance:

Forgot to list a few I would love to meet

Chris Barrie

Jerry Doyle

Jason Carter

Michael O'Hare

Peter Wingfield

Jim Byrnes

Robert Beltran

Avery Brooks

William Shatner (No Chance)

and

J. Michael Straczynski

I would love to meet peter wingfield and jim byrnes iam a big highlander fan :)and some of the babylon 5 and star trek cast it would be really cool :P

Edited by carnosoul

I have to agree with Yesindeed here, I think some Firefly guests would go over very well =D. Other than that I wouldnt mind seeing some people from other shows like Supernatural, Heroes, Big Bang Theory, Horror movies in general and Psych. It doesnt matter though, i'm usually happy with whoever Showmasters book and im sure they'll pull some more awesome guests again.

p.s Collectormania Glasgow could also do with some more David Hayter, you know its the right choice guys =P

Edited by Hammer_Of_Justice

I would love to see the cast of Being Human at Glasgow. I know that some of them will be at Birmingham, but I can't get there to meet them. What are the chances do you think?????

Tahlulla

its a good show, a good chance of it happening i think but like David b told me about Jewel they dont tend to have repeat guests in the same year

even though most guests last year were repeats from previous shows

the guest that we put down in these threads are almost always from current tv shows or movies , personally and especially with it being a collector event i prefer to meet actors that we haven't seen doing something for a while or might never get the chance to meet .

Cult following people , the guests at the last show were ok , you might never get a chance to meet them .

I'd like to meet some of the guys that do voices for say the Simpsons or the Muppets , maybe some graphic novel/ comic artists , possible some award winning sfx guys .

To be honest it's all getting a bit the same , the guys from being human , at least wait and see if it gets a cult following or a 2nd series i'm sure you'll get the chance to meet them some time .

Remember it's a varied crowed , so some old , some legends and some current

I would like to see some directors like tobe hooper or george romero iam sure they did collectormania milton keynes over a year ago but tobe hooper had to cancel and like colin said mayby some sfx guys would be cool like greg nitcero and howard berger of knb sfx or rick baker,dick smith,gary jones or the legend tom savini :firedevil:

How about some more Buffy and Angel guests to keep Amber company:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Alyson Hannigan

Sarah Hagan

Kristy Wu

Michelle Trachtenberg

David Boreanaz

Stephanie Romanov

Julia Lee

Gina Torres

Harry Groener

Jeff Ricketts

Any of those would be great :wub:

How about some more Buffy and Angel guests to keep Amber company:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Alyson Hannigan

Sarah Hagan

Kristy Wu

Michelle Trachtenberg

David Boreanaz

Stephanie Romanov

Julia Lee

Gina Torres

Harry Groener

Jeff Ricketts

Any of those would be great :D

I would love to meet more Buffy and Angel guests Especially James marsters he was also good in Torchwood :D

More A- team guests please.

:blink:

Feel Dr Who's been done to death so none of them

It would be nice for we Doctor Who fans to get McCoy... just since he cancelled so late in the day the last time.

Plus Mr McCoy has been in Rab C Nesbitt and Still Game so excellent Scottish connection!

:smile:

OOOeer...I've just shown my age with the Rab C Nesbitt contribution....LOL!