I'm so freakin' tired!

Just got home.

Hungry, tired, a little hungover.

Last night was awesome for me.

Shout out to the lady with bleeding Maya eyes who took my picture for the Zachary Quinto site.

Also, big shout to the group who welcomed me. After 2 rather intimidating parties, you guys made me feel so welcome. You really made the night worthwhile.

Between attempting to suspend Mr. Muggles with balloons, and watching Heroes together, you showed me a great time. Thanks for being so hospitable.

Thanks to showmasters, and everyone involved. You put on one hell of a show.

Now, to start scraping up pennies for the next one.

Hey it was wicked meeting you i'll email you laters :) Glad you had a great night we do like to have a laff even if we're a wee bit nutty

And yeah i am a cruel mummy don't worry i've never tried to see if orli could fly with ballons!!!

Sunday night was wicked fun loved it

Chat Laters

Sam aka mad girl with mr muggles t-shirt and pink hat

Ah yes, Rodders, I remember the name. You and your compulsive solving. Next time we'll have to get you to join in with Star Trekkin'. Be brave!

And Wyn, I recognise the name from your Sarmy badge. XD

Again, thanks a bunch, it really was nice meeting you. Hope you guys can keep in touch. =)

Also, if any of you took photos of me on Sunday night, or have the contacts of anyone who did, I'd really appreciate it if you could somehow get them back to me.

I have a bunch I need to upload to facebook, so some of you may be on those.

Ah yes, Rodders, I remember the name. You and your compulsive solving. Next time we'll have to get you to join in with Star Trekkin'. Be brave!

And Wyn, I recognise the name from your Sarmy badge. XD

Again, thanks a bunch, it really was nice meeting you. Hope you guys can keep in touch. =)

Also, if any of you took photos of me on Sunday night, or have the contacts of anyone who did, I'd really appreciate it if you could somehow get them back to me.

I have a bunch I need to upload to facebook, so some of you may be on those.

:thumbup:

I have a cople of you, just go to the Facebook link thread on either this or the E1 forum and add me. Then you can just pinch them from my Facebook when I upload them. :D

I think I have some of you from Sunday. It was great meeting everyone for the first time or just again. The guy who went crazy for Elle when she came on screen (like that narrows it down haha).

I remember you! Allejandro!

Yeah, was definately great meeting you.

Oh, and I finally got the number. it was 34.

Flew into Edinburgh this morning, train straight to Dundee and into work right away. It's not so much tiredness that's overtaking me just now, so much as a burning pain in my stomach as it tries to cope with all the alcohol that was consumed over the weekend.

The whisky bottle was empty on Monday morning :P

Awww! That sounds bad! LOL I hope you make it over to the next weekend, so you can relax and recover then! I'm happy cause I took the whole week off and have still some tiiiime, before I have to get back to the evil institution that is work.

I got about 4 hours sleep today and had a 14 hour stint away from home. In my very first two lectures of the morning I was struggling to stay awake - I think I did well to only doze off for a couple of minutes inbetween the two lectures. But now one of my lecturers has started calling me "Sleepy" which is going to get very annoying very quickly because he loves teasing us - especially in a lecture theatre of over 150 students. =P