Latest Guest Announcement - Dania Ramirez

how i feel about the charecter has no afect upon the actress...

peter however........ only joking i find milo amusing.

maya was a very pore constructed charecter she was begining to progress well in season3 but saying that i have never really taken a shining to several of the charecters

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how i feel about the charecter has no afect upon the actress...

peter however........ only joking i find milo amusing.

maya was a very pore constructed charecter she was begining to progress well in season3 but saying that i have never really taken a shining to several of the charecters

Nothing a bit of Clean & Clear couldn't have solved.

• Moderators

I'm certainly not against new characters - Elle got better as I said, Adam Kensei was awesome from day one, and this season Daphne's had some really good character development. I just don't think Maya got the best shot.

At least she wasn't stuck in Ireland, or forced to have a funny mouth.

I'm not the biggest fan of her character, but I like the actress and am so I'm therefore happy with the guest. :YAHOO: And I'm sure people know that the actress could only work with the material she was given, so her storyline is hardly her fault.

who are you? where is the real you ...

:YAHOO: I still have no love for the character, but I really have nothing against Dania.

I liked her in X3, in Buffy though she didn't really have much to do except for Xander's fantasy sequence. That was a bit cheesy, but I think that was the point.

i will let you have that one but any more critisim of my spelling and i will feed you to sylar and not in a good way..

The Good way made my mind go to a very bad place.:blink:

Edited by bonniesrg

EDITED by QS: Please be careful with comments like that - this lead to some upset people in the first topic that the gremlins ate.

The general consensus for comments about episode is UK pace, everything else would be considered spiolers.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

i will let you have that one but any more critisim of my spelling and i will feed you to sylar and not in a good way..

The Good way mad emy mind go to a very bad place.:thumbup:

I wondered why I had that dream last night!! :clap:

EDITED by QS: Please be careful with comments like that - this lead to some upset people in the first topic that the gremlins ate.

The general consensus for comments about episode is UK pace, everything else would be considered spiolers.

I am watching at UK pace, there was no spoilers whatsoever!

ffs...

• Moderators

Please don't 'ffs' .. QS isn't overly familiar with the show, and is just being cautious as the last topic got ruined by spoilers etc as she has stated.

Apologies if yours wasn't (I didn't see it) but we're just trying to make sure everyone's careful.

Anyway we don't want to turn this topic into another discussion about spoilers so I'll probably clean it up later.

I apologise, but it was frustrating (perhaps someone who doesn't know the show well enough shouldn't moderate this section). I administrate large forums myself and know how hard a job moderating is.

Perhaps it would be best to just not allow and "show" talk within the guest announcement topics.

Edited by Chris Quartly

• Moderators

It's just a case of it being edited ASAP to stop anyone potentially seeing something.

QS was just the person around at the time, and personally I'd rather have her alter something unnecessarily in caution than have us miss something, and have a lot of p!ssed off people like the last topic.

No harm done really :thumbup:

Nice choice of pics SM! :D

She looks darn hot! (I've used the gosh version!)

Yeah, how comes when the hot male guests are announced that we don't get similar type pics. I know that there must be some.

So does that mean the next time a hot male guest is announced we'll have a pic of the same type. :(

Still pleased with Dania.

Edited by bonniesrg

Nice choice of pics SM! :wub:

Yeah, how comes when the hot male guests are announced that we don't get similar type pics. I know that there must be some.

So does that mean the next time a hot male guest is announced we'll have a pic of the same type. :P

I believe Ando/James thread had some naked torso shots, right???? lol :P

I apologise, but it was frustrating (perhaps someone who doesn't know the show well enough shouldn't moderate this section). I administrate large forums myself and know how hard a job moderating is.

I am very sorry that apparently I was mistaken there.

The same info that was in your comment made someone in the old topic yell "OMG spoiler, how dare you."

I was going by this comment as reference and wanted to avoid getting into another large discussion again.

I'll mark the info I edited as being spoiler free now in my mind. :wub:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Nice choice of pics SM! :thumbup:

So does that mean the next time a hot male guest is announced we'll have a pic of the same type. :YAHOO:

I believe Ando/James thread had some naked torso shots, right???? lol :dance:

Yes, but that was posted by forum users partway into his thread, not in the initial announcement post by Showmasters [how can we be expected to look up hot pics by ourselfs :P ]. But they have with Dania, so making things equal and all, next time they announce a hot Heroes guy it would be nice to get pics of the same type. :P