Lineup Discussion

Am I the only one who doesnt like the lineup so far?

I mean sheis a great guest ... I think everyone would be a great guest but especially for those from a foreign country (at least for me) there is no "oh I NEEEEEEED to meet this person" guest so far

Would be great if we could get some guests from category A ... I mean there is a topic, who we like to meetand I understand that those guests are more expensive and all but dont you think that the lineup so far is probably a reason, why the event isnt sold out yet?

IJS

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean sheis a great guest ... I think everyone would be a great guest but especially for those from a foreign country (at least for me) there is no "oh I NEEEEEEED to meet this person" guest so far

Would be great if we could get some guests from category A ... I mean there is a topic, who we like to meetand I understand that those guests are more expensive and all but dont you think that the lineup so far is probably a reason, why the event isnt sold out yet?

IJS

I am assuming that you Do Not have a ticket.

Your post few weeks ago says this, so one is to assume you wont be going if you dont like the line up .

I guess you feel it necessary for a con to include only the very top list A actors to make it succeed

thats not the case, they need an all round selection and a lot of fans out to enjoy themselves

IJS

I do kind of agree - yes this is a good guest and the line up is getting stronger... for me there is not a WOW!!! guest... this would be the icing on the cake for me

• Moderators

Personally I'm glad we've mostly got people that haven't attended before. If I had a choice, I'd rather have those than say repeat "category A" ones - they wouldn't 'wow' me. There's only a couple left that would.

I think we've been pretty spoilt in terms of the number of cast members that have attended signing events over here :headscratch:

No i dont have a ticket YET ... I am still waiting on my next paycheck

I am from germany so it is a bit more expensive for me to go to Eclipse.

I missed Eclipse 1 because of schedule problems with college even though I had a ticket

And I am not saying that she isnt a good guest.

Like i said I think anybody would be great as its a Heroes Cast Member

All I am saying is that there is no "big name" yet.

And an all around selection imo includes some big names,like main main cast members if you know what I mean

and That hasnt been the case yet

I dont wanna criticise SM

I truely believe this will be a great con once again

I doubt that I am the only one who thinks like that. And I dont think that EVERYONE who is going to eclipse is also going to other events -

so not everyone of us has seen the big ones yet

Personally I'm glad we've mostly got people that haven't attended before. If I had a choice, I'd rather have those than say repeat "category A" ones - they wouldn't 'wow' me. There's only a couple left that would.

I think we've been pretty spoilt in terms of the number of cast members that have attended signing events over here :headscratch:

I do agree David but the only A Grade guests I would not want to see at E2 (if I had a choice lol :wub: ) would be the ones at E1... I dont class Milo, Adrian, Hayden, Jack etc as repeat guests really as they have not done talks etc

I have only met Greg and Sendhill for "main" cast so I would love anyone. I hope we get atleast one "main" guest. I wonder how many more eps shes in this season. As they shipped her of to somewhere random haha.

Edited by selby

IJS

I don't know. James Kyson Lee, to me, is one of the top guests. His character may not have a power but he has been in the show since the very beginning as Hiro's friend and partner. To me, the only thing that seperates Ando and Hiro is the presence of abilities, but both actors are equal.

Sandra, Molly and Bob have all had big parts too. I think we're all hoping for someone big like Zachary Quinto or Masi Oka, but the line up so far is good. The guests I was least expecting to be the most interesting at E1 turned out to be great! I love Santiago and Sendhil, but Jessalyn (SP?), David and Cristine were definately the most fun for me.

IJS

I completely agree with you, yes they are good guests anyone from Heroes is a good guest, thats why we love the show. But there is no great guests. At Eclipse 1 we had 2 guest from the A group (Sendhill Ramamurthy and David Anders) and so far for E2, none.

I'm just hoping they announce 2 good guests now, so i don't feel like i've wasted a few hundred quid.

I have to agree with DavidB, id rather have an 'all new to the UK' lineup than see the same people again. Theres only really Masi, Ali and Zachary left from the A list and theres very little chance of 2 of them coming.

Im very happy with the current line up but would like a couple more (Kristen Bell & Dania Ramirez.....or Dana Davis....or Jayma Mays....or Missy Peregrym) .... just for the cherry on top! :dance:

• Moderators

OK as there's a fair few comments on the actual lineup, I've cleared Adair's announcement topic of the above comments and moved them into this separate topic.

Hope that's ok for everyone - of course you can continue talking about it, I just wanted to leave the other topic for replies specifically about her :dance:

I don't go to signing events so unless they are guests from Eclipse 1 I don't consider them repeat guests and even then I'd rather meet a main cast member again than someone who isn't in the show very much.

I agree that so far i am not mega excited about the guests, I think they are good they just don't excite me! However we can see that Showmasters are working on it and hopefully they will announce someone super cool soon (ZQ squueee)

ps: totally random but my cat just made a giant smell in my face and its making this really difficult to type :YAHOO:

As I've only been to Eclipse for signings and such, I don't consider anyone who weren't at the first Eclipse repeat guests either. I'd love to go through them all if we could, lol.

I personally really like the guests so far. Ando is really cool, Sandra has become a more interesting of a character to me with time, Bob was really cool and Molly is great too. I'm very excited about Eclipse 2. The only thing that could make it better was one or two more guests. :YAHOO: I don't really care what other guests that would be as long as it's not someone from Eclipse. I loved them all, but I'd love to meet someone new if I can.

Edited by Stephanie

I have to agree with the original post by soccergirl, no stand out guest screeming ive got to go to this event!

a guest from option A would be hugelly welcome to those who have bought passes already and would be a big bonus to selling more tickets.

no doubt that everyone at ME is working hard to bring that A list guest,just hoping it all comes together and E2 gets it.

• Moderators

I have to agree with DavidB, id rather have an 'all new to the UK' lineup than see the same people again. Theres only really Masi, Ali and Zachary left from the A list and theres very little chance of 2 of them coming.

Yeah it's pretty crazy to think how many we've had in this country at official signing events since the show started. I'll no doubt miss someone but:

Milo Ventimiglia

Adrian Pasdar

Jack Coleman

Hayden Panettierre

Jimmy Jean-Louis

Nora Zehetner

James Kyson Lee

Erik Avari

George Takei

Matthew John Armstrong

Dominic Keating

Malcolm Mcdowell

Leonard Roberts

Greg Grunberg

Sendhil Ramamurthy

Jessalyn Gylsig

David Anders

Noah Grey Cabey

Santiago Cabrera

Christine Rose

Adetokumboh M'Cormack

Tawny Cypress

(I'm not including a couple that have appeared before they were in Heroes)

Now don't get me wrong, I know not everyone has met them, and some only go to conventions or whatever, but I think it's amazing looking back at how many we've met or could have potentially met!

And to have another 3 here that haven't done SM events before is fantastic for me. I'd love to meet more first timers, though obviously we're all different. There's definitely a few that haven't done talks before that would be awesome to hear from, just as James will be.

• Moderators

HEY! If that's Molly's Boogeyman your talking about I hope we do. :WINCE:

No! We're not having her scared, no matter how many of you lot it'd make happy :P

Nightmare man is fine. We'll just offer him cookies in return for making us see nice things :unsure: