Whos booked a room and isn't sharing

are you sharing or private  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is your room private or are you sharing

• Private
    • Sharing

I've seen loads of posts from people asking for roommates for E2, I enjoy having my own space to retreat and escape to at the end of the day after the con, just to have some me time away from everyone also. Who else here stingy like me and will have a room/ bed all to themselves at E2

Edited by Quinny83

Me. If my husband were coming with me, I would of course be sharing with him, but he's not this time, and I kind of like having my own private space. Not that I wouldn't be willing to share with the right person or anything (and I have done, many times over the years), but... yeah. It's nice to have one's own little bolthole, I must say.

I'm a very outgoing person and will talk to anyone about anything so have no trouble making new friends, like last Eclipse I had soooo Many Facebook invites when I got home. lol

Edited by Quinny83

haha yeah JennJenns got a point you need to have simular bed times!! i did so well tho jenn snuck in got sio's coat, got changed didn't wake you up and then i get a text DOH lols.

I shan't be hurt that your getting a new roomie *tear* hahaha jking we can hang out this year and i wont wake you up when i get in at god knows what time in the morning believe me i've got worse since eclipse that was 1.30am my last con i got in sunday night at 4.30am!!

Edited by Wyn

I'm not sharing because I really need my own space. I'm a bit of a loner by choice. I am very sociable, willing to chat with everyone, and very friendly as I'm sure my SArmy buds will agree, but if I'm around people for an extended amount of time, I start to go very quiet and get a bit aggitated. I need that time alone to make sure I don't snap and upset anyone. It's for the good of everyone else. :(

I'm not sharing because I really need my own space. I'm a bit of a loner by choice. I am very sociable, willing to chat with everyone, and very friendly as I'm sure my SArmy buds will agree, but if I'm around people for an extended amount of time, I start to go very quiet and get a bit aggitated. I need that time alone to make sure I don't snap and upset anyone. It's for the good of everyone else. B)

I'm a SArmy bud...and I agree :poki:

I'm not sharing because I really need my own space. I'm a bit of a loner by choice. I am very sociable, willing to chat with everyone, and very friendly as I'm sure my SArmy buds will agree, but if I'm around people for an extended amount of time, I start to go very quiet and get a bit aggitated. I need that time alone to make sure I don't snap and upset anyone. It's for the good of everyone else. B)

I know what you mean. Some alone time is always good. When my ex used to stay at mine nearly every night I used to get really aggitated and would be thinking "go home". But maybe I'm just mean. :poki:

Edited by Lenatalia