Heroes Season 3 - Episode 2 Discussion

DavidB

• Moderators

Well they did a good job of keeping the action going. It's gonna be a tough pace to keep up I think.

The Angela/Sylar stuff will hopefully be slightly more complex than a simple biological relationship. I'd like to see experimentation from The Company or something, I dunno.

THEY KILLED BOB! Shame on them.

They didn't kill Elle though, yay :P

Linderman being not real (invisible) is an interesting touch. I think he's a good character so I have no problems with that.

The Parkman stuff made me laugh ..

Ok is it me or did anyone think Mohinder (apologies if I have spelt his name wrong) would turn into a giant spider LOL

I was expecting more of a Hulk moment or something. MOHINDER SMASH~!

spider mo spider mo...does what ever i spider does ( including maya...oh how we laughted...) and now he's turning in to a fly...he's turning in to a cleshay from every horror film of the last 50 years, there was even a bit of dr jeckyl in there....

emo claire ... oh the joys... sadisticly funny i like that.

i just love any momma p moment so bring on the gabe/momma moments. gabriel /peter/nathan good biblical names...and very apt now that nathan has become a god botherer...

perticualy liked the fact that regenerating sylar made me laught so loud i woke my sister up lol ...

oh and the fantastic sceen with sylar and the company car lol...

not as cinamatic as episode 1 but some really nice sceens loved the lighting in level 5.

and how nice of sylar to fix claire....

O.K. Sylar's little stroll with that cheery tune made me laugh, and I love the bit where he takes out those Company agents.

Awww I'm gonna miss Bob, but I read that Stephen Towolowsky broke his neck in an accident. So I suppose cause he was unable to do lots of filming they couldn't really keep him around.

I love Elle's electric blast when Sylar starts his cutting.

Sylar/Angela scene was fantastic and I really hope we'll get lots of scenes between them.

His reaction when she called him Gabriel...'My name is Sylar' and his eyes going wide when she tells him she is his mother.

I was mad at Sylar for about 2 seconds for hurting Elle he shouldn't be hurting her thy should be hooking up now that be a power couple. Maya and Mohinder should jump of a cliff. Nathan is bit weird. Mama P is kick ass as it should be. Future Peter is WAY better than current Peter now we just want future Claire. I like Ali's new character just want to no what happened back in New orleans. Sad that they killed Bob hope Stephen is ok. Francis/Jesse/Peter is a kick ass character and love Daphne to love how she calls herself a "speedster".

ok so my love for mohinder is almost gone in these two eps he was pervy, annoying, stupid the list could go on

Love tracy and her power very coool :thumbup:

Nathan liked him in these eps not sure the god thing could get old real quick tho

Francis rocked as Jesse/Peter love that his first main scene was shouting at sylar to leave elle alone lols i was like aww so like weevil :YAHOO:

Elle well i'm a huge fan so obv i thought her scenes were great poor elle her daddy gone and kicked out of the company so glad she fried sylar i would have gone mental if he'd killed her.

I think she should go find her other daddy figure Noah and they can kick some ass together, maybe she'll really turn out to be a bennett and the bennett's and petrielli's can each adopt half of the cast!!

Ohh and jessalyn i was like yaays loves her, also noted we know have a fire and ice queen interesting thinking of iceman and pyro from xmen.

Claire's whole emo train thing made me lol which may make me evil and was i the only one when i saw her walking around with the knife had this image of her stabbing mr muggles!!

Angela just rocked my socks as usual love the dream vision was amazing can't wait to see her and sylar bond/torture people

Oh and Linderman i like it very clever why do i always fall for that one lols

All in all great premiere can't wait for the next eppie

Edited by Wyn

Angelas power....lame!! For all the build up and fan questioning! Its a crap power... but it is the source of Peters...so it serves its purpose!

I thought the tortoise thing was hilarious! Obvious, but hilarious!

Please dont be horrible about Maya, shes beautiful and needs to be our tv's as much as possible! Mohinder...could be interesting, if they play it right....

Hiro... I love Hiro so much, I understand his reluctance to be friendly towards Ando but does anyone else get the impression it'll turn out to be Hiro that picks the wrong track!? When Hiro accuses Ando of betraying him Ando says something like 'No, you are wrong'. I suspect Ando is in the right!

Jessica/Nikki/Tracey...is anyones guess!

Parkman... I like the start of this... but we dont want to end up with another 'Hiro in Ancient Japan' thing where hes in Africa for most of the volume! Get him back again soon!

Sylar...Great as always!

All in all, I loved these episodes! Cant wait for 3.3!

:thumbup:

Firstly: Yay, Jessalyn :eek:

- Not loving Tracey all that much...Then again, not a bit fan of Ali's.

- The tortoise made me laugh :o though didnt so much think it was a person thought maybe the tortoise would turn INTO a person but yeah.

- The ending was a complete OMG moment for me, which I loudly did go "WHAT!" But reminds me so much of March and what was said about Angela. Looking truer by the second lol!

- Emo Claire makes me happy. Hayds always at her best when shes being all moody and stroppy hehe.

- Pretty much assumed that no-one else could see Linderman...Though Nathan's whole god loving is really grating on me. Just want him to be killed at the moment.

- Liking Hiro and Ando as normal...Not loving any of the new characters though, especially Daphne.

- Mohinder...Interesting. Looks like it good be good. Was never a massive fan of Maya last season, preferred Alejandro, but liking her a bit more now.

- Much love for Elle, too. Love her!

Edited by JennJenn

Not sure what I thought of the "luke...I am your father" moment at the end! :D

Really I though it was obvious Peters and Sylars powers were to similar for not to have a connection.

I thought that was a great moment. Also, it kind of makes sense of a pic I've seen of HRG and Syler looking like their working together or something. I reckon Mrs Petrelli will team them up to catch the other villains or something.

Oh, Peter and Sylers powers aren't at all similar...well, the ones they have are, but Syler didn't have any powers to begin with, he steals them. Peter takes on other peoples powers when he comes into contact with them. They're kind of oposits if anything I'd say.

Not sure what I thought of the "luke...I am your father" moment at the end! :YAHOO:

Really I though it was obvious Peters and Sylars powers were to similar for not to have a connection.

I thought that was a great moment. Also, it kind of makes sense of a pic I've seen of HRG and Syler looking like their working together or something. I reckon Mrs Petrelli will team them up to catch the other villains or something.

Oh, Peter and Sylers powers aren't at all similar...well, the ones they have are, but Syler didn't have any powers to begin with, he steals them. Peter takes on other peoples powers when he comes into contact with them. They're kind of oposits if anything I'd say.

Sylar did have an ability to begin with, intuative aptitude [cause of it he knows how things work]. And I think what Selby means is that their similar in the sense that both Sylar and Peter's original ability helps them gain other ability's, which I agree with.

I think I must of watched it all back to front, because I had to watch it on youtube!

But I really thought it was very brilliant...

Other then the fact it was sorta all over the place, with things going on I kinda dnt understand, but I do in a sense that its only just started and things will prob's fit all together in the end....But whats going on with Matt, lol, nice touch wid the turtle, lol.

Claires prob the pure blood thing that Mo is tlking bout, and I just love Sylar, hes so lovely :blush:

Its all very exciting!!!

Not sure what I thought of the "luke...I am your father" moment at the end! :D

Sylar did have an ability to begin with, intuative aptitude [cause of it he knows how things work]. And I think what Selby means is that their similar in the sense that both Sylar and Peter's original ability helps them gain other ability's, which I agree with.

Yeah, true, he did have that, although I wouldn't say thats a power though it's something loads of people could have, it's just something he's good at, like you might be good at rocket science for example, but it doesn't mean you have a power. The rest I agree with tho.

Not sure what I thought of the "luke...I am your father" moment at the end! :P

Yeah, true, he did have that, although I wouldn't say thats a power though it's something loads of people could have, it's just something he's good at, like you might be good at rocket science for example, but it doesn't mean you have a power. The rest I agree with tho.

Really, that is his ability. He had I.A. Not everyone in the Heroes verse can open someones head and gain their ability, The Company have been experimenting on people for years and have not been able to do that. They even said as far as they knew, no one has gained abilities like Sylar. It's even been said that the reason Sylar could not get new abilities in S2 was because he had the Virus, so he lost the use of all his powers. So if that was something he was good at, then he would still be able to gain new abilities with the virus, as your saying he doesn't need an ability to be able to get more.

Does that make sense, cause I tend to ramble. :blush:

I think the guy is going nuts.

Tracy seems way cooler than Niki and Jessica. Loved her power.. totally wasn't expecting it.

Not really sure what to think of the whole Niki/Jessica/Tracy thing, hoping they'll explain it at some point soon.

Not sure what I thought of the "luke...I am your father" moment at the end! :blush:

I liked that bit, wasn't expecting it, although it was hinted at when I think it was Adrian (Nathan) mentioned Angela had 3 kids and people were speculating that it was Sylar.

Ok is it me or did anyone think Mohinder (apologies if I have spelt his name wrong) would turn into a giant spider LOL

I was expecting more of a Hulk moment or something. MOHINDER SMASH~!

He did remind me very much of Spiderman, though now you mention the Hulk, he does seem like more of a SpiderHulk :spidy:

Though Nathan's whole god loving is really grating on me. Just want him to be killed at the moment.

Me too! :YAHOO:

I felt sort of stupid when we heard the voice say to Matt that there is water in that plant and I was like "No way he is reading the mind of that tortoise" Only to discover there was a man behind him. Not a clever moment for me, lol

Oh don't feel stupid, I thought he was reading the mind of the tortoise too lol, but I think that was the idea lol. I think that was probably my favourite scene though... "Thank you turtle, you saved my life"... "Why are you talking to a turtle?" :P;)

But wait...

Maybe it was the turtle, the turtle (or the man) said "that plant there, it will give you water", why would the man say that and then give Matt a bottle/flask of water? Hmm? Doesn't make sense, sooo it must have been the tortoise/turtle that was talking to him :lol:

Edited by Christoff