Saturday Night...

Sazzzy

Not sure what we are doing, our hotel has a bar so we may end up there (express by holiday inn) or i'll drive us upto xscape, no doubt we#ll come across some CM people, there will be 4 of us wandering

Not sure what we are doing, our hotel has a bar so we may end up there (express by holiday inn) or i'll drive us upto xscape, no doubt we#ll come across some CM people, there will be 4 of us wandering

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had pre ordered 4 tickets , and its my first time to Milton Keynes so I was wondering where people recommend? I was going to go to xscape on the Friday

hi hunnie its mrsangelboreanaz loony

a few of us are going to oceana nite club meeting in jurys inn for drinks first, why dont you come along

and anyone else that wants to, its jeans and trainer friendly and open till 3.30am

http://www.oceanaclubs.com/milton-keynes

amanda xx

Shame about the party being cancelled. I would like to recommend a pub in Toddington called The Bell. Whilst i appreciate that it is slightly out of MK and means driving or getting a taxi, i guarantee it would be well worth it.

This Saturday they have an awesome karaoke come disco with an even more awesome guy called Rich.

Anyway its just an idea.

There is so many options on what people is doing now. What about maybe making a list of who is doing what to give a rough guide of who is going where or doing what. Or who to expect to turn up.

Because I know I am going to be by myself on Saturday evening I would like to do something with others. But because I don't think I know people who is going (My friend who is coming down on Saturday is going home, while I am staying down for the night). I would like to know how to meet up with people from here.

cap

Shame about the party being cancelled. I would like to recommend a pub in Toddington called The Bell. Whilst i appreciate that it is slightly out of MK and means driving or getting a taxi, i guarantee it would be well worth it.

This Saturday they have an awesome karaoke come disco with an even more awesome guy called Rich.

Anyway its just an idea.

Karaoke - you just said the magic word my friend. How much does it cost roughly in a taxi to get there?

I had pre ordered 4 tickets , and its my first time to Milton Keynes so I was wondering where people recommend? I was going to go to xscape on the Friday

hi hunnie its mrsangelboreanaz loony

a few of us are going to oceana nite club meeting in jurys inn for drinks first, why dont you come along

and anyone else that wants to, its jeans and trainer friendly and open till 3.30am

http://www.oceanaclubs.com/milton-keynes

amanda xx

We were saying 7pm at Jurys, altho be there a while, cos how many ppl do u know that turn up on time??

Was discussing food too, the pub down road from jurys is less packed we found from previous events and we could get food there first, then few drinks, then a walk to oceana mainly for amanda to get slaughtered lol

Guys feel free to join us

the kilt wearer is welcome too, but beware of amanda trying to find out of the rumours are true lol

We know a few scots coming to MK not sure they coming to club yet tho...

Come on lets make a night of it

Tara aka Taz

Edited by ARATZAT

Anyway its just an idea.

Karaoke - you just said the magic word my friend. How much does it cost roughly in a taxi to get there?

From MK approx £25 ish!

Anyway its just an idea.

hunnie you know me and taz and you will know most of the others from the forum i cant mention, trust me u will know who we are. the loonies from the loony bin so your more than welcome to come with us

amandax

theres about four of us that are going bowling if anyone wants to join in.

then why dont you meet us for a drink in the jusrys inn we will be there from about 6/7 and then off to oceana about 10/11

we have other scots coming too and yes my sis is right i am more than likely to be finding out if the rumours are true lol

see you there

amandaxx

Anyway its just an idea.

hunnie you know me and taz and you will know most of the others from the forum i cant mention, trust me u will know who we are. the loonies from the loony bin so your more than welcome to come with us

amandax

then why dont you meet us for a drink in the jusrys inn we will be there from about 6/7 and then off to oceana about 10/11

we have other scots coming too and yes my sis is right i am more than likely to be finding out if the rumours are true lol

see you there

amandaxx

Im not much of a pub person. I usually end up having a lemonade. I am old enough to drink, i just prefer not to drink. Unfortunatly lemonade makes me act like im drunk anyway so i need to keep away from that... :cylon:

Anyway its just an idea.

amandax

see you there

amandaxx

Im not much of a pub person. I usually end up having a lemonade. I am old enough to drink, i just prefer not to drink. Unfortunatly lemonade makes me act like im drunk anyway so i need to keep away from that... :cylon:

aww, just because you dont drink doesnt mean you cant enjoy yourself, this will be my first drink in 3 years, has a baby lol your more than welcome to join us all tho, more the merrier i say. i used to get drunk on coke lol stupid i know but it does happen lol

amandax

I would have to talk to the three people im bowling and sharing a room with.....before i agree to anything. Im sure they do drinks in the bowling place as well.....

im sure they do too, well we will be in jusrys inn hotel in the bar and your all more than welcome to join us, if i dont see you have a fab weekend

amandax

I would have to talk to the three people im bowling and sharing a room with.....before i agree to anything. Im sure they do drinks in the bowling place as well.....

im sure they do too, well we will be in jusrys inn hotel in the bar and your all more than welcome to join us, if i dont see you have a fab weekend

amandax

You too. Have a faboulous weekend :cylon:

we'll probably be in the jurys inn bar as thats where we are staying :smile:

Having stayed in the Jury's before (and living in MK) I can say the bar isn't exactly cheap, especially where there is a pub a 30 second walk away where the drinks are practically half price in comparison.

we'll probably be in the jurys inn bar as thats where we are staying :YAHOO:

WOW there is quite a few coming down from Scotland.

Im heading from Glasgow -arrive the Friday morning-and will be staying at The Jurys...By myself.So i may randomly start talking to peeps :WINCE:

Or ill hide in the corner.

If i see a bunch of folk with a dude wearing a kilt drinking Irn Bru ive got the right people???Should i bring a glass bottle????hahaha..its a rare luxury to have Irn Bru south of the border!!! :dance:

we'll probably be in the jurys inn bar as thats where we are staying :YAHOO:

WOW there is quite a few coming down from Scotland.

Im heading from Glasgow -arrive the Friday morning-and will be staying at The Jurys...By myself.So i may randomly start talking to peeps :WINCE:

Or ill hide in the corner.

If i see a bunch of folk with a dude wearing a kilt drinking Irn Bru ive got the right people???Should i bring a glass bottle????hahaha..its a rare luxury to have Irn Bru south of the border!!! :dance:

Dont worry i will bring some irn bru, my lot are staying at the jurys inn too, arriving at MK around 9am on friday after a monster drive from D&G. We will go right to the Shopping center and check in at around 3pm. Then its drinking time. If you see us come say hi we are a nice buch of guys, i may even let you buy me a drink :YAHOO:

Anyway its just an idea.

amandax

see you there

amandaxx

Not as well known on here sis lol

But hey still all join uis for fun and laughter oh and PARTYING with alkie or not lol

xx taz/tara

Edited by ARATZAT