why does that not suprise me at all?

Because you have such a low opinion of me? :chair:

Party in my hotel room=D

I'm the only guy allowed in there lol

Hire a big room in Holiday Inn.

Room party.

Get thrown out for being too loud.

You can do that in the travel lodge too for cheaper :dance:

Last time I was there a couple of friends came back with us to pick something up, and they came along after 20 mins and told them they had to leave as there could only be 2 people there.

Then several times later during the evening security kept knocking on the door saying we were talking too loudly and either go to bed or leave the hotel! Was like we were toddlers or something.

:headscratch: I am staying in MK on Saturday night by myself (A friend of mine who is coming down with me on Saturday is only staying for the day) and I was actually planning to go to the party on Saturday night to see if I saw anybody there who I knew.

But now that is cancelled I am at a bit of a lose end now. So if something gets organised for Saturday night then I will tag along too. :) And hopefully meet new people.

cap

Hiya for those over 18 there a few us going to Oceana that night.

(If interested let me know on here and i can speak to friends see there a meet up place or something, ie be certain place at certain time and if u wanna go clubbing them im sure we can accomidate more friends)

Otherwise there a pub next to and down road from Jury's Inn that are nice enough and do great food too.

Cineworld as u been told is nt so far away, not sure what else lol

I think me n "my lot" would be up for some sort of drink fest now theres no partay.

Although Im much more of a sit in a pub and stay in a pub person now Im over 30.

We're staying in the Jurys Inn so anyone wanting to hit a pub or 2 near there let me know...

Its meant to be mine and my friends birthday party weekend...

:(

Edited by nas

Well i think i will just go to the pub next to the Jurys. Me and 3 of my friends. If any one wants to hang out with us Mad Scots then just look for a guy in a kilt (That will be my friend, i hate kilts) we are all friendly and age 20. But hopefull someone (showmasters) plan somthing else. I want to party

We were all down a c12 and he got into night clubs and the pub next to Jurys inn no problem. However i do hope they dont let him in, I hate kilts, worst scottish thing ever. Now Irn Brew thats a diffrent story

ah yes just how many conversations can one group of people have about one drink... i've serched high and low for it in a glass bottle here and i cant find one anywhere used to get it off the milkman....

i just love showing my i.d as i have difrent coulor hair an my contacts in in both my driving licence and my passport lol ..no one ever belives its me...