Autograph Info and further Event Info

Hi everyone,

Sorry not to clear this up earlier. We wanted to make this event as fantastic for you as possible and with that in mind we wanted to get you lots of guest who would be included in the programe admission. I know the website says you will get a maximum of 6, but we thought 10 sounded like a better number on this occasion! :YAHOO: Therefore :

1). You will get 1 free autograph from each guest announced so far. (That is the 10 that we already have announced).

2). You will be able to purchase extra autographs, on top of the free one that you receive with your programme admission, from each guest at the event. There may be a maximum number in place that you can get when you first go through the queue and then if time permits we will allow people to purchase more once everyone has got their free autographs. (The number of extra autographs that people can purchase will depend on how long it takes for everyone to get the free autograph that the programme admission entitles you to! Obviously we will be as accommodating as we can)!

3). Photo shoot tickets are available in advance through the online store. Photo shoot tickets will also be available to purchase at the event.

4). Extra autograph tickets will only be available at the event, and are not available online in advance.

5). The Silver pass holders will receive a group photo of the guests in attendance. This will be made available as soon as we can have it done and processed, although that may not be until Saturday afternoon. (If we can get it done before we will)! :poki:

6). Gold pass holders will have a photo shoot with all the guests in attendance at the time of the shoot. That means that you will be in the photo with the guests.

7). We are still working on getting some more guests for the event and although we cant say we defintely will have more guests, we also cant say we definitely wont! :P In the same way that 10th Planet have done in the past these would be sponsored guests whose autograph would not be included within the programme admission and would need to be purchased seperately on the day.

I think this answers everyones questions, If you have any others post them up in here and I will keep an eye out and answer as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone, and it's gonna be a great weekend! :YAHOO:

Mark :P

Thanx for the information. I was just wondering, as you said that the autographs for the other guests (if there are any) will need to be paid extra for, does this mean that the photos with each guest for gold and silver programmes are only for 10 guests too and the others will need to be paid extra for?

I hope that makes sense :dance:

Thank you again for the clarification on everything :dance:

I am soooo excited :YAHOO::YAHOO::WINCE:

I was just wondering, as you said that the autographs for the other guests (if there are any) will need to be paid extra for, does this mean that the photos with each guest for gold and silver programmes are only for 10 guests too and the others will need to be paid extra for?

The autographs were advertised as only getting 6 free autographs, but we've been told we'll get 10 now. The photo session tickets, however, were always advertised as "1 photo shoot with each guest". There was no number restriction, so we should get a photo with everyone.

I'm very glad to hear the clarification on autographs. Now I know how much money to take, and what to get signed. :)

Edited by vampireslayer3

• Showmasters Admin

The Silver pass holders will receive a group photo of the guests in attendance.

Just to clarify, the Gold ticket holders will get this photo, too, right? As well as a separate photo of Gold ticket holder + all the guests, I mean.

The Gold Programme holders get everything that everyone else gets, PLUS the things that are exclusive to the Gold Programme! :firedevil:

Mark :firedevil:

How much are the extra autographs ? Are they the same price for each guest ? and you mention that there is a set number allowed to buy at first - how many is that as I have 4 things i need to get signed by Gareth ( incl my free item ) ?

Opinions from Too Tall are HERE

How much are the extra autographs ? Are they the same price for each guest ? and you mention that there is a set number allowed to buy at first - how many is that as I have 4 things i need to get signed by Gareth ( incl my free item ) ?

I have 4 things that I need Naoki Mori to sign as well but I think both our questions have been answered by Too Tall. Hopefully we can get the extra autos. Am really looking forward an excellent event :D

Cool!!!

:lol: At least I don't have to spend all my budget on autos now...

Here'a a question that's a bit OT:

How about them photo-ops? Do we get the promised 6 photos free with the Gold or is that number updated to 10 also?

And when are Gareth's (and everyone elses) photo-ops' available in the online store?

-mts.tyra, the one asking stupid questions

One quick question, I think the only one I think hasn't been asked about autographs. Will the photoshoot pictures be returned signed or will they be ready to take through the autograph session and count as the free signature. I only ask because at other events either system has been in place. (And one disaster where they came back after the autographs). Thanks

• Moderators

Well they definitely won't be returned signed.

At previous cons they've come back at various times depending on when the shoots were, but they realise that people may want to get them signed so I'm sure they'll endeavour to get them back ASAP.

If photo shoots and signings are at the same time, obviously you might have to delay getting your photo signed until another signing session later in the day or the day after.