Posting Tickets

Jola

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have posted out the first batch of tickets for this event this morning, so keep an eye on your letter boxes in the next few days.

Will you be one of the lucky ones to get yours soon.... :clap:

That's great news Jola. Hope I am one of the lucky ones shall keep a watch out for the postman. Can't believe it's so near now. :thumbup: Just dawned on me. When you said first batch of tickets did you mean golden tickets or tickets in general? Just wondering cause I booked two standard.

Edited by Tina

When you said first batch of tickets did you mean golden tickets or tickets in general? Just wondering cause I booked two standard.

They're not particularly being sent out in any ticket type order so it could be a mix of Gold, Silver or Standard :thumbup:

When you said first batch of tickets did you mean golden tickets or tickets in general? Just wondering cause I booked two standard.

They're not particularly being sent out in any ticket type order so it could be a mix of Gold, Silver or Standard :thumbup:

OOH! im happy!!!!!

Thanks Jola. :clap:

Althoug, I do realize that mailing them to Finland might take a bit longer.

I made sure that ALL the overseas tickets were posted out today as part of the first batch :YAHOO:

YAY! I will so make camp beside the mailbox and harass the mailman every time he comes until I get my ticket. :D

Althoug, I do realize that mailing them to Finland might take a bit longer.

I made sure that ALL the overseas tickets were posted out today as part of the first batch :D

Stellar! You've just made this Yank very happy, indeed, though I promise not to be loud about it. ;)

I got a letter this morning but no ticket? Or is the letter the ticket? Horribly confused...

I think the letter is the ticket, you got to take the letter with you to get your pass! Thats what I think!

Yes - that is your Registration Ticket Letter.

Your ticket number is written on the front in prefixed with either a G for gold, a S for Silver or a ST for standard, then the number.

You need to bring that with you (as well as what is asked from you in the letter) in order to collect your Registration Pack and photo tickets that you may have purhcased.

i got mine!!

not recorded delivery

Got mine!!! Thank you so much.

Although I'm confused - I thought there were only 100 golden tickets - I'm G135. . . does that mean it ended up being 150 golden?! :)

If so, I'm happy as I would have missed out LOL

Jo