More Buffy/Angel Guests?

With Amber Benson, J August Richards and Adam Baldwin coming I'm very happy :lol:

But, if there were more, I'd like:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Alyson Hannigan

Sarah Hagan

Kristy Wu

Michelle Trachtenberg

David Boreanaz

Stephanie Romanov

Eliza Dushku

Gina Torres

Summer Glau

Edited by Daniel

aww yeh i hope there will be more too, you will love it tho.

J is fab, and amber is a great guest to have, she seems lovely!

im suprised anthony head is doing it so far tbh, hes the buffy regular since the beginning :P

yeh we all wish for david boreanaz lol, dont think he would do it tbh, but we can all hope! :P

would love to see james again tho, hes a fab guest too :D

x

I hope that Anthony and/or James go this time :D

Yeah, Well David MIGHT go some time. I don't think Sarah ever will, though, since she won't get invovled with anything to do with Buffy :(

smg did the buffy reunion this year, but i dont think we can expect her for a good few years yet.

I can see SMG in her old age when she isn't doing any TV or film doing it but no time soon David has done them but it would be for Bones as hes moved on from Angel and Buffy. I would love any buffy/angel guests even ones I met I can't get enough of them. Eliza would be awesome as she has dollhouse coming out I have my fingers crossed she will do promotion over here.

i think SMG is proud of buffy, but lets face it...shes probably right not to attend them jst yet, cause shes very very very popular and not just for buffy...it would probably be total chaos if she attended a signing or a con....a lot of people would also end up disappointed for not getting to meet her etc.

still not sure if u could get david B to a signing...the only two cons he has done over here were extremely expensive and one of them was devoted entirely to him lol...so im not sure

it would be fab to have both obviously...but i dont think its happening anytime soon.

Yep keep the Buffy and Angel coming!

Hopefully SMG will do one some day.

Would love to meet Eliza, Alyson, Alexis and David coz ive met most of the rest of the casts. But also like meeting the lesser known people in Buffy and Angel too.

It's awesome that Mercedes and Amber are attending Collectormania as they are two of my favourite Buffy guests that I have met. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for Emma Caulfield now because I missed her earlier in the year and need her signature to add to my cast picture.

It's awesome that Mercedes and Amber are attending Collectormania as they are two of my favourite Buffy guests that I have met. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for Emma Caulfield now because I missed her earlier in the year and need her signature to add to my cast picture.

I missed Emma too =[ So it would be great if she would come back again ^_^

But I am so happy with the people announced already :wub:

If the main cast were unavailable, there are loads of interesting supporting cast members. Buffy ran for seven years and Angel for five. Many of the supporting actors were also on other shows.

Some which I think would be good:

Harry Groener - Mayor Wilkins (also Star Trek & Las Vegas)

Bailey Chase - Graham Miller (also Ugly Betty & Saving Grace)

Sarah Hagan - Amanda (also Freaks & Geeks)

Kristy Wu - Choa Ahn (also Flight 29 Down & Cry Wolf)

Adam Kaufman - Parker Abrams (also Without a Trace & Taken)

Andy Umberger - D'Hoffryn (also 24 & Desperate Housewives)

Bianca Lawson - Kendra (also Saved By The Bell)

Harris Yulin - Quentin Travers (also 24)

Julia Lee - Anne (also Charmed)

Daniel Dae Kim - (also Lost & 24)

Clea Duvall - Marcy Ross (also Heroes & The Faculty)

Summer Glau - Dancer (also Serenity, Sarah Connor & 4400)

Definitely agree with all Alyson, Seth, Eliza and Alexis suggestions!!

I also missed Emma earlier in the year so please being her back!

I'm totally in Buffy/Angel mode atm so tbh any main or supporting cast would make me spazz haha!

xxxx