More Buffy/Angel Guests?

i would like to know what the fascination with alexis denisoff is? theres at least 10 other buffy people i'd rather meet. it must be an angel thing, i never watched that.

My facinations is a new thing, and i wanna meet him because alot more likely to happen then some other people who yes if they were an option i wud much rather have.

• Moderators

Alexis played one of the characters with arguably the biggest transformation from Buffy to Angel. I think Wesley was a really interesting character, not one-dimensional like some. He has the fanbases from both shows too which helps.

It's all about personal taste isn't it. Personally I can never see the fascination with Spike, James is lovely but I think the character doesn't really evolve over the shows time.

An event that Alexis was attending in Australia this month has recently been cancelled so you never know!

It's all about personal taste isn't it. Personally I can never see the fascination with Spike, James is lovely but I think the character doesn't really evolve over the shows time.

An event that Alexis was attending in Australia this month has recently been cancelled so you never know!

Although I won't argue against another persons personal opinion, I can't see how you can say Spike didn't evolve. When he first appeared in Season 2 of Buffy he was basically an evil killing machine, that was taken from him with his chip and then his soul and he ended up fighting for good (obviously that is a very quick summary of a complicated story arc).

Although I won't argue against another persons personal opinion, I can't see how you can say Spike didn't evolve. When he first appeared in Season 2 of Buffy he was basically an evil killing machine, that was taken from him with his chip and then his soul and he ended up fighting for good (obviously that is a very quick summary of a complicated story arc).

Agreed, I think as well (bearing in mind that it's a while since I've seen either show) that IIRC Spike had some of the funniest lines. Most of the ones I remember where his. Also I love the interaction between him and Angel in Angel. My fav episode has to be Smile Time simply because of those two, although I love puppet Angel as well.

For Spike it was things the that were done to him (e.g. chip, soul) There wasn't really any personal change for me as I don't believe that Spike intensions were to get his soul back. I think he went there to get his chip removed. This is an opininon that i'm sure will be challenged by many Spike fans lol