PHOTOS FROM EVENT!

HazaRaza

I didn't have a camera with me so none from me - Pez and Emma both have loads though. I did notice a fair bit of flash photography going on during the danceoff in the costume competition at the party, should be some interesting photos there:P

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Guys, here are my pictures of the event. Please excuse the quality and size of some of them but my usual camera was in the process of being repaired at this point after a rather nasty accident at work. Still though, here we are =D

100_0600.jpg

Marina

100_0601.jpg

David

100_0606.jpg

Ernie

100_0611.jpg

The Infected guy who I believe is a member of the board. It was nice talking to you dude and thanks for the three postcards XD ((i've been telling all my friends about The Rage, dont worry and I was the guy on Saturday with the long black hair and the t-shirt with the Space Invader on it, if you remember. ))

100_0612.jpg

The Director of The Rage I believe and a very nice guy too boot (( I was originally in this picture but im horribly unphotogenic XP ))

100_0615.jpg

Some cosplayers I believe

100_0616.jpg

Another great cosplayer

100_0618.jpg

The auto I got from Ernie and Finally...

100_0619.jpg

The autograph I got from the charming Mr Shane Rangi, quite possibly my favourite guest of the weekend. His personalisation was also very nice =D

Anyway guys enjoy =)

The Infected guy who I believe is a member of the board. It was nice talking to you dude and thanks for the three postcards. I was the guy on Saturday with the long black hair and the t-shirt with the Space Invader on it, if you remember. ))

funnily enough I do remember you, thanks for posting your pics and welcome to the forum. :blush:

Thanks for telling your friends about the film. It was nice chatting to you too.

This year was very, very cool. I second the comments regarding Shane Rangi.. He's a warm, friendly cool guy.. I had a few good conversations with him throughout the day. All of the guests were chatty and fun.

Also, the 501st were excellent. I loved seeing them milling around, looking all powerful and ominous. :blush: I'm glad to have taken a few shots of those guys..

Here's a selection of pics from Saturday:

Stormtrooper501st.jpg

DarthVader-501st.jpg

ShaneRangi.jpg

PeterDavidson.jpg

ErnieHudson.jpg

NicBrendon.jpg

NicBrendonSnoopyDance.jpg

MarinaSirtis.jpg

DavidProwse3.jpg

DavidProwse2.jpg

Looking forward to next year!!!

Edited by -D-Facto

Awesome weekend!

My wife, Kat, recreated Gorman and Vasquez' death scene from Aliens with William Hope himself :)

And my daughter Morgan hogged the camera all day on Saturday! She loved it, and is already wanting to know when we can do it again:D

Gutted she never got to meet the LT though. Next time, maybe...

2793690626_302b6847c4.jpg

2793785970_31aeaf49d5.jpg

2793786242_572679a4ee.jpg

2792936029_3e622f261a.jpg

2793786552_94b6078ff0.jpg

2792936335_7606025613.jpg

2793787110_a756474df0.jpg

2792936569_b00bacc872.jpg

I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, mostly because it was difficult enough lugging all the guns around without trying to find places to keep my camera lol, but I got quite a few. I haven't sorted through my Nicholas Brendon ones yet (his was the only talk I managed to catch unfortunately) but I'll post a link to them later.

P1110765.jpg

P1110766.jpg

P1110768.jpg

P1110770.jpg

P1120095.jpg

P1120093.jpg

P1120123.jpg

P1120134.jpg

P1120517.jpg

my daughter Morgan hogged the camera all day on Saturday!

poor wee thing was terrified of me in the changing room lol

P1120093.jpg

If ever there was an opportunity to say - Is that a gun in your pocket? NOW'S THE TIME.

haha rock vader.... kenny got stopped in the car park by our taxi driver for an impromptue photoshoot lol well he did order the taxi under skywalker so its his own faualt really lol

Had a great day on saturday, flew up from Luton just to see nick brendon and get a new photo for my wall and my dvd's signed as every time i've met him had too much other stuff to get signed. Went to the other talks as well and all was good. 19 hour round trip as i flew back the same day but worth it.

Nicky

I see at least two more cameras being used in this photo:

Yay rocking Darth!!! Have to say seeing Darth Vader do the "reach dance" was one of the best things i've seen my entire life! I was killing myself laughing.

Aw thanks:) It might have been even better if I wasn't constantly tripping over the accursed cloak on the slippery floor all night *rubs massively bruised knee*

I see at least two more cameras being used in this photo:

Yay rocking Darth!!! Have to say seeing Darth Vader do the "reach dance" was one of the best things i've seen my entire life! I was killing myself laughing.

Aw thanks:) It might have been even better if I wasn't constantly tripping over the accursed cloak on the slippery floor all night *rubs massively bruised knee*

Aw poor Darth Vader's knees :D

Ha ha i'm the fat girl at the side of photo 48!!!