PHOTOS FROM EVENT!

HazaRaza

haha the negitive is full of fab!

seriously take it to a proper photo shop and get it made up like that !

i hope boots apologised to you for screwing up the pics i know what there lik e being one of the ex employies there a bit pants!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heeey Guys, Nikki..Angie..Lizzy..Jackie...Matt ect

Who i have tons of pics of, There ALL on my myspace

www.myspace.com/x__saz__x

Theres so many i dont really think uplaoding wud be a good idea

so u can find them here

:)

Disturbingly I can't remember most of them being taken lol!!!!

They're actually really good. A bit strange how many were taken in the toilet though.

I had a really good night and it was great to meet you guys.

Was great meeting you too, and im glad u like all the pics, and im not suprised u dont remeber, you had so much to drink and loads of mine too :WAVE: Lol

i most say one of my highlest was u getting them random guys up to dance as a dare Lol

good times...

Mk people?

My wife, Kat, recreated Gorman and Vasquez' death scene from Aliens with William Hope himself :)

And my daughter Morgan hogged the camera all day on Saturday!

2793690626_302b6847c4.jpg

2792936029_3e622f261a.jpg

Great pics!! Did people actually realise your daughter was in cosplay though or did they look at her funny and wonder what kinda parents you were for not bathing her?? ;)

Edited by nicky

Great pics!! Did people actually realise your daughter was in cosplay though or did they look at her funny and wonder what kinda parents you were for not bathing her?? :D

Ta :)

Most folk got it... She wandered off at one point, and passed the cofee shop without is being too close by, and got some funny looks.

Heeheh.

Wendy & I really enjoyed ourselves. We took lots of photos, but I can't seem to work out how to put them onto here as it keeps coming up with "The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory" when I try!!! So will put them onto my MySpace site at some point, http://www.myspace.com/emfullagar .

I prob won't be able to make the one in December, as will be training for Afghanistan, but Wendy will be there.

Thanks again for a great weekend!!!

Em

who is the little girl as card captor ( i think ) she enters all the comps i love her outfits at all of them!

That would be Sarah, i think i'm in competition with her to wear a different costume at each event, although i can't win anything as i'm presenting it, her costumes are fantastic and she's got no stage fright at all unlike me.

Was great meeting you too, and im glad u like all the pics, and im not suprised u dont remeber, you had so much to drink and loads of mine too :YAHOO: Lol

i most say one of my highlest was u getting them random guys up to dance as a dare Lol

good times...

Mk people?

OMG flashback!! Never never put your drink near me when i've had a few I tend to steal :clap:

I love a challenge especially if I get a free drink out of it and I have no shame so there's not much I won't do lol.

I'd love to go to MK and i'm actually off on holiday at that time but mony's a bit of an issue for me.

Couple more of mine :)

2799933671_cac1d05df1.jpg

OMG love it!!!

Scott says thank you!! :YAHOO:

:clap::WAVE:

He's/you're very welcome :)

The best shot I had of him was still slightly out of focus, which gave me the idea for the photochop in the first place!

Might try to convince SM to put a blue or green backdrop up next time :lol:

Argh! Scapey posted a pic of me! Lol. I never get used to people doing that...

BTW, did you not recognise me or something?

I said hi, and you totally blanked me! :P

she blanked you BECAUSE she reconised you :poki:

Heya ^^ we were the Hikaru No Go cosplayers in the competition ^^ i just wanted to say thx for the prizes ^^ and the crowd was great too

and...

does anyone have any photos of us? we're the two wearing a suit with golden buttons and the guy in white with the big pointy hat ^^

If any one has any pictures please post them or email them to me plz ^^

The cosplay desk said they would post them up on the orums but still nothing :thumbup:

thx xxxxxxx

Argh! Scapey posted a pic of me! Lol. I never get used to people doing that...

BTW, did you not recognise me or something?

I said hi, and you totally blanked me! :D

...Did you? Oops! I was looking around for you as well! I think I only saw you once but you were in a crowd and I had a lot of guns strapped to me. I'd have knocked several people unconscious if I'd tried to get to you. :P

she blanked you BECAUSE she reconised you :thumbup:

I kinda ran into that one, didn't I?

SILENCE!

I... KEEL YOU!

laughing-smiley-018.gif

Achmed rules :D

...Did you? Oops! I was looking around for you as well! I think I only saw you once but you were in a crowd and I had a lot of guns strapped to me. I'd have knocked several people unconscious if I'd tried to get to you. :dance:

Achmed rules :(

Aw, dammit.

LOL

Didn't wanna come across all creepy-stalker type, so didn't chase you up after that!

Next time, I ain't taking " " for an answer, then :dance:

And I know all too well the feeling of fear when you think "If I turn round, I'm gonna kill someone!"

the lamp is bad enough, but the stock on my pulse rifle is steel, and could knock you flying if I'm not careful!

Morgan kept standing behind me, and it was driving me insane!