PHOTOS FROM EVENT!

HazaRaza

Heya ^^ we were the Hikaru No Go cosplayers in the competition ^^ i just wanted to say thx for the prizes ^^ and the crowd was great too

and...

does anyone have any photos of us? we're the two wearing a suit with golden buttons and the guy in white with the big pointy hat ^^

If any one has any pictures please post them or email them to me plz ^^

The cosplay desk said they would post them up on the orums but still nothing :(

thx xxxxxxx

I have you on video as we recorded the whole thing. As soon as i figure out how to then i will email it to you.

Thought your costumes were great.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya ^^ we were the Hikaru No Go cosplayers in the competition ^^ i just wanted to say thx for the prizes ^^ and the crowd was great too

and...

does anyone have any photos of us? we're the two wearing a suit with golden buttons and the guy in white with the big pointy hat ^^

If any one has any pictures please post them or email them to me plz ^^

The cosplay desk said they would post them up on the orums but still nothing :(

thx xxxxxxx

Theres a video on youtube

Just search collectormania glasgow.

You two were lovely btw.

...Did you? Oops! I was looking around for you as well! I think I only saw you once but you were in a crowd and I had a lot of guns strapped to me. I'd have knocked several people unconscious if I'd tried to get to you. :P

Achmed rules :wub:

Aw, dammit.

LOL

Didn't wanna come across all creepy-stalker type, so didn't chase you up after that!

Next time, I ain't taking " " for an answer, then ;)

And I know all too well the feeling of fear when you think "If I turn round, I'm gonna kill someone!"

the lamp is bad enough, but the stock on my pulse rifle is steel, and could knock you flying if I'm not careful!

Morgan kept standing behind me, and it was driving me insane!

Lol, don't worry, I'm used to the creepy-stalker types. ;)

Seriously, that goes for everyone. If you say hi to me and I blank you for some reason, yell at me until I answer. :D

And next time I'm strapped into all that gear, someone remind me not to make any sudden moves. I think I nearly decapitated a small child with the P90... ;)

And next time I'm strapped into all that gear, someone remind me not to make any sudden moves. I think I nearly decapitated a small child with the P90... :lol:

You should try wearing a stormtrooper helmet. With such poor visibility, stomping on children becomes second nature after a while :D

Lol, I thought Stormtroopers were supposed to be clumsy though? I'm sure we all remember a certain scene from Star Wars :D