just to warn you we are putting big name guest into this show

showmasters

yeah i soo want her to appear. i was looking forward to meeting her at manc so was disapointed like every1 else wen she cancelled. Hope she appears soon!

She's only known for Heroes though so I wouldnt call her a big name guest - if you don't watch or know Heroes (and there are plenty of them) you wont know who she is. Plus she appeared at LFCC 07 already so it wouldnt be a big surprise either.

If you don't think Hayden is a big name you clearly didn't suffer through her LFCC event :no:

suffer>??? what happened at lfcc?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll be added when they're finalised.

Unless there's a topic posted saying to expect announcements at a certain time, we never know.

yeah as i would imagine, thanks davidb, i guess they cant announce someone until they are 110% certain they are booked.

cant wait to see who will be added!

• 2 weeks later...

If you are taking suggestions I'd love to meet Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillon, and if Jewel Staite does one again I would like to take another crack at meeting her without comming across as a complete loon :headscratch:

I would love to meet NHP

I couldnt get my words out when i met Jewel sooooooooooooooo know how you feel ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, its lovely to see all these guests popping up from Dr Who etc. But as far as big names are concerned, aside from Richard Dreyfuss, Dirk and Dwight, I must admit I'm not as impressed as the previous event's guest list. I hope these 'big names' appear soon to sway people (including me to attedn) to attend!

Well, its lovely to see all these guests popping up from Dr Who etc. But as far as big names are concerned, aside from Richard Dreyfuss, Dirk and Dwight, I must admit I'm not as impressed as the previous event's guest list. I hope these 'big names' appear soon to sway people (including me to attedn) to attend!

What you dont think a guy who played a character in what looks like a silver gimpsuit who pulled a couple of flashy moves AND took out a bunch of cyberman in screen time that probably totalled less than a minuite ISNT a big name?

Seriously though cant we have Tom Baker and Lis Sladen?

Edited by vintageSW77

What you dont think a guy who played a character in what looks like a silver gimpsuit who pulled a couple of flashy moves AND took out a bunch of cyberman in screen time that probably totalled less than a minuite ISNT a big name?

Seriously though cant we have Tom Baker and Lis Sladen?

I love Doctor Who, have done since I can remember (late 1970's), have already met Liz Sladen and Tom Baker numerous times at these shows as have many others, so I think we should have some guests big or small who have not done any / many shows such as Janet Fielding, Eric Roberts or Michael Jayston instead of asking for the same ones again.

Ive loved Who since i was a very very small child from about mid season Pertwee(probably The Green Death thats my earliest memory - the maggots,i recall watching the Sea Devils which came before that story in the 70s but i think that mustve been the mid 70s repeat ) and although i stopped watching when Davidson took over(lots of reasons - the JNT changes,the cricket jumper,nothing being the same after having watched The Empire Strikes Back) ill be there for the raston robot to sign my Five Doctors dvd.

Id never been much of a fan of Who played Who after Tom Baker left and before Tennant took over but im slowly getting into the Davidson era nowadays with every dvd release..ive even started to dig Adric AND im even quite fond of Black Orchid.

As for TB ive always missed out on him and as ive only started attending shows in the past couple of years im still waiting to meet the legend

hopefully hell sign up for DIMENSIONS which is going to be outstanding judging by the classic guests thus far

Edited by vintageSW77

Ive loved Who since i was a very very small child from about mid season Pertwee(probably The Green Death thats my earliest memory - the maggots,i recall watching the Sea Devils which came before that story in the 70s but i think that mustve been the mid 70s repeat ) and although i stopped watching when Davidson took over(lots of reasons - the JNT changes,the cricket jumper,nothing being the same after having watched The Empire Strikes Back) ill be there for the raston robot to sign my Five Doctors dvd.

Id never been much of a fan of Who played Who after Tom Baker left and before Tennant took over but im slowly getting into the Davidson era nowadays with every dvd release..ive even started to dig Adric AND im even quite fond of Black Orchid.

As for TB ive always missed out on him and as ive only started attending shows in the past couple of years im still waiting to meet the legend

hopefully hell sign up for DIMENSIONS which is going to be outstanding judging by the classic guests thus far

Yes okay that fair enough! I'm also trying to get there to meet the Rastion Robot among others. Black Orchid is one of my favourites and its was just my luck that when I started getting it signed, Sarah Sutton hasn't been to an event to sign it! Nevermind, hope you enjoy Midlands

I have to agree with Mike

Agree too...

Who guests are mostly interesting British people, but for most of the international attendees they absolutely have no interest so i really really hope to see those real famous names being announced soon as i'm starting to worry a little bit about this one!!!

As far as i know, Dwight and Dirk are good guests but surely not BIG names as they are attending a lot of conventions... And one big name (Dreyfuss) that wasn't scheduled at first (and who is known for being a regular 'canceller') is far from being enough when a topic says 'Big guestS are going to be announced, we want this to be an amazing event and it will be...'.

So far, it's very very poor.

Edited by God L'Eponge

As far as i know, Dwight and Dirk are good guests but surely not BIG names as they are attending a lot of conventions...

Yes, plus they are only known for a couple of 80s television shows. and not known for doing much proper work since.

I'm still going anyway as there's a couple guests I wanna meet.

Edited by nicky

As far as i know, Dwight and Dirk are good guests but surely not BIG names as they are attending a lot of conventions...

Yes, plus they are only known for a couple of 80s television shows. and not known for doing much proper work since.

I'm still going anyway as there's a couple guests I wanna meet.

I won't be for now - we'll see what guests come up over the next month. It's a bit out of the way for me, but I'll make the effort for the right people.

Damn that Birmingham con. SM if you get Vic Armstrong along to this I'll be there no question :)

I'd love a Shaun of the Dead Reunion - be great to meet Simon Pegg and Nick Frost at Collectormania Midlands.

Simon Pegg will be hawking the new Star Trek movie soon, what about trying to get him if he's still in the UK then? He's doing the rounds for his current movie so you never know!

Fingers crossed please Showmasters...

:thumbup:

I'd love a Shaun of the Dead Reunion - be great to meet Simon Pegg and Nick Frost at Collectormania Midlands.

Simon Pegg will be hawking the new Star Trek movie soon, what about trying to get him if he's still in the UK then? He's doing the rounds for his current movie so you never know!

Fingers crossed please Showmasters...

:YAHOO:

i doubt The Pegg will need to do an SM for Star Trek

hopefully hell do some to promote DAVE