Richard and Judy

mutley

Aah that link only has Thurs's ep on it :YAHOO:

I'm not to sure when they update the site, I would have thought they updated it by now.

It'll probably be Monday after the event (which would be typical).

Edited by Dinobore

Jason is THE boss mann hehe :P

I just saw it on 4oD... Richard is an idiot! Throwing the props around? Jason's heart must have been in his mouth!!

Bit annoying they only mentioned the props- not a slight hint that Chris Lloyd or any guests were going to be there... Richards blabbing on I guess!

Great to see Jason on it though :wub:

Aah that link only has Thurs's ep on it :YAHOO:

I'm not to sure when they update the site, I would have thought they updated it by now.

It'll probably be Monday after the event (which would be typical).

Just to say, for far anyone who can bear to watch, via catch-up (if you don't have 4od) here's the link again: http://www.channel4.com/video/richard-and-judy/catchup.html

The site has been updated. When the program plays forward wind to the 8 minute mark.

It reminded me of when they had Christopher Lee on there around the time AoTC came out. They spent the whole interview playing with a Count Dooku action figure and showing C.Lee all the features. There was a look of pure hatred on his face, like he really wanted to hurt them!

I just saw it on 4oD... Richard is an idiot!

The phrase "complete and utter charlie-oscar-charlie-kilo" springs to mind.

I may not have much time for Judy Finnegan, but at least she has the decency to look thoroughly embarrassed at some of Richard's Dick's antics...

Thanks for posting the footage of the interview Dinobore. You did a good job Jason. Who care who likes Richard and Judy and who doesn't, they enabled you to reach a peak time viewing audience and that's all that matters. You came across very well and the event sounded very appealing.