Keeps checking for any new guests announced?

Is there anyone else out there keep checking out the site to see if any more guests have been announced? I'm doing it constantly it's becoming a little worrying the amount of times I'm doing it. :YAHOO:

Me too! Although, I am a little worried that every time I look, someone will have cancelled. Filming for the next series of Torchwood starts in August and will run for a good few months.

I hope Burn Gorman gets an invite! :-)

I keep looking too...here I am!

Me too! Although, I am a little worried that every time I look, someone will have cancelled. Filming for the next series of Torchwood starts in August and will run for a good few months.

I keep worrying about that too. But I'm sure it will be a great event whichever guests they get.

It would be nice to see Burn there though.

Is there anyone else out there keep checking out the site to see if any more guests have been announced? I'm doing it constantly it's becoming a little worrying the amount of times I'm doing it. :D

It's not just you! I check pretty much every day. So looking forward to this, my first Torchwood con.

(It would be great if Gareth, Burn or Eve get an invitation *cough*hint*cough* )

*raises hand* Another obsessive checker, here, reporting in and hoping that nobody cancels.

I have a feeling from various things I've seen that Gareth might be waiting to make his decision until he's more certain of the shooting schedule. (Don't know about the others.)

Back to crossing my fingers.

Given that the next series is only 5 episodes I don't think filming will run that long!

There's still months to go but I would have though we'd have at least one more guest announcement by now. Hopefully we'll get something soon.

I'd love Burn Gorman to come but I fear he might be too busy with Oliver in the West End, and it's rumoured he's going to be starring in an adaptation of Wuthering Heights for ITV, so he seems like a busy man.

I think burn could still go but would love for james and Gareth to go the 2 of them are so amzing together you can tell they are such good friends.

James says in a message on his official website that Another Event (Atlanta, end August) is probably the only con he'll get to this year. :D

afaik, all TW cast have been invited and Burn, Eve and Gareth have not yet replied. :wub:

***crosses fingers, toes and everything else***

I'm hoping there's gonna be last minute announcements. I love those.

Id rather have them sooner though, sure, late announcements are better than no announcements, but i prefer them earlier! At least that way, im not worrying then lol

I have a horrible feeling that John may cancel due to filming, and its getting me down XD

I doubt if John will cancel - I've not know him cancel anything before - I'm sure if he can get there he will.

Also, Oliver doesn't start until December so Burn won't be performing when The Hub is on - He may be rehearsing but I am sure he could find some time.

Time will tell - I'm happy as Kai Owen is gonna be there and wanted my pic taken with him at Collectormania but could only afford to have one with John. This time I will have my pic with Kai!

I've heard talk that Gareth's said he'd love to come, but that he has to wait to find out his schedule first. Alas! For it keeps us all in dreadful suspence XD Personally I'd love it if they got *everyone* from Torchwood involved, but methinks that's asking a bit much, hehe.

Edited by Campaspe

I think to be fair there should be atleast another person announced considering sum ppl have paid a lot of money, im not saying all to say yes but atleast give us some direction into whos been already invited................

although original torchwood cast would be cool

I doubt if John will cancel - I've not know him cancel anything before - I'm sure if he can get there he will.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=47145

:angel:

According to one report from SDCC, he also specifically stated that, while he'd love to play that part, he's too busy. I've actually heard him say on several occasions that he's fully booked through 2011. Of course, things can and do change.

I think to be fair there should be atleast another person announced considering sum ppl have paid a lot of money, im not saying all to say yes but atleast give us some direction into whos been already invited................

I hope other guests get announced and will attend. I hope

John don't cancel either otherwise I will be very upset at

having spent too much money. :angel:

We already have 4 guests announced, and though id love to have 6 guests, the 4 they have are regular cast, and i am VERY grateful for them getting them to the Hub.

Though to be honest...i wouldnt care if all but Kai cancelled...he was so damned awesome at C13 lol Sure, ive brought a silver ticket, and paid alot for it, but the atmosphere and partys are fab, as well as making so many new friends! I brought my ticket when only Naoko was announced i think, as for me, its not so much about the autographs (though they are a great bonus XD)

I brought my silver ticket for Eclipse 2 before any guests were announced...i have great faith in showmasters, and know they will pull off a great con!

Edited by Emmeh

We already have 4 guests announced, and though id love to have 6 guests, the 4 they have are regular cast, and i am VERY grateful for them getting them to the Hub.

Though to be honest...i wouldnt care if all but Kai cancelled...he was so damned awesome at C13 lol Sure, ive brought a silver ticket, and paid alot for it, but the atmosphere and partys are fab, as well as making so many new friends! I brought my ticket when only Naoko was announced i think, as for me, its not so much about the autographs (though they are a great bonus XD)

I brought my silver ticket for Eclipse 2 before any guests were announced...i have great faith in showmasters, and know they will pull off a great con!

I could only afford the standard ticket, but like yourself I booked as soon as I heard about the convention and only Naoko was announced. Then straight away booked the hotel too. :headscratch: