Entry,Talk,& Photo Op's tickets NOW only available on the day

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

You can buy both Early bird and Standard entry on the Dour of the show there are plenty available

FREE TALK TICKETS

will be given out on the day of the talk its self first come first served so a talk taking place on sat the ticket will be given out on sat and sun talks will be given out on the sun

PAYED FOR TALKS

will be on sale on both days of the show on a first come first served basis so it is posable for them to sell out on the Sat but there is around 500 seats available

PHOTO OPS

Photo ops for both days sat & sun are also on sale on each day of the show, again they could sell out on the sat so its best you make your way to the organisers both to buy what you may want so as soon as you can each day of the show

gold passes have now sold out and there will not be any for sale on the day sorry

hope all that helps

i and the team are looking forward to an amazing day with you all

see you all there

jason

Hi! Jason,

RUSS HOLLYWOOD HERE, Ive been meaning to join the forum for so long and at last have got around to it today :blink:

Im so loooking forward to this weekend, im there on sunday bringing to mates who have never been to one of these events ever b4.Thet are fil and sci-fi nutters into star trek/Dr who/star wars. so when i told them who was going to be there this time around they went :YAHOO::YAHOO: I was last at the november 2004 event...it was heaven for me as im a massive fan of the ALIENS films so to have the marine cast their was :dance::dance:

So many amazing guests yet again, you and your showmaster team do pull out all the stops to make us happy!!!

see you sunday

RUSS

FREE TALK TICKETS

will be given out on the day of the talk its self first come first served so a talk taking place on sat the ticket will be given out on sat and sun talks will be given out on the sun

Will they be at the organiser's booth or at a desk outside the talk area?

Autographs vouchers at the organiser's booth?

not in front of the actor's line? I only know Milton's keynes and there there used to be one virtual autograph ticket line per actor? Is it different at LFCC?

i hope not! Can't imagine everyone queing at the same place for all the autos!!

Edited by leana

Where about is the organisers both? Is it near the main entrance?

Usually, yes - you can't miss it as it's the first thing you usually see on entering the area.

Autographs vouchers at the organiser's booth?

not in front of the actor's line? I only know Milton's keynes and there there used to be one virtual autograph ticket line per actor? Is it different at LFCC?

i hope not! Can't imagine everyone queing at the same place for all the autos!!

You only get autograph vouchers at the Organisers Booth if you are paying by credit card. If you are not paying by credit card, then you would get and pay for the autographs in the usual way at the actors signing area.

Will there be a notice posted above the organisers booth to say what photo shoots are available?

I wouldn't like to queue up in the hope that there is a photo shoot for one of the new guests only to find out that there isn't going to be one! :stretcher:

Thank you!

I doubt there'd be any need to rush to get Goodies talk tickets, it's not one that is in really high demand or likely to "sell out" like Patrick Stewart's or one of the other big guests.

That's good, but I'm only getting in at 11, which is when the talk is due to begin. So I'd need to go straight there and knowing where I need to go would be very helpful.