40,000 autographs

Lala Collins

1, 763. Roughly :chair:

I have a grand total of 5....not many, I know, but I only get the signatures of the people I like.

Well that's the main thing. As long as you have met the people you REALLY like. For some it's one person, for others it's thousands.

I have to say most of my 1,763 (approx :chair: ) autos are from people I'm a fan of (or at least a film or TV show I'm a fan of) Some of them are multiples but on the whole I'd say I have over 1,500 DIFFERENT autographs.

I'm very lucky in that I have a lot of opportunities to get the autographs I want (premiers/theatre etc) and I think Collectormania/LFACC etc are a great opportunity for people to get autographs and meet the people they are a fan of that they would not otherwise get.

Edited by Gerrysgirl

Theres that famous guy in hollywood who seems to spend his time just getting pics with celebs - i think most of them even know who he is now!

That made me think of Radio Man in NYC....they all do know him and will stop and sign anything / everything :P Always fascinated to know the story there...

I've got a little short of 250 so far (not counting multiples) and have been collecting seriously for about 4-5 years. I did have 5 or 10 before that, which I'd randomly collected without really thinking about (i.e. just being in the right place as opposed to going and waiting).