party themes

umm hmm how about characters form musical theatre?

Great idea.. just have to tell my boyfriend that musical theatre does not mean I HAVE to go dressed as a Street Urchin, which..by the way.. is what he says my usual dress style is anyway (a la Les Mis' styleee)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think we need to pin down what the different party themes are going to be. We have little over a month to get out there and find our respective costumes and organise everything that needs to be done. I seriously think that it's cutting it fine to not have it all sorted out by now.

Anyone got any more news on the themes other than the 30's / 40's that we already know about?

I'm glad that someone else brought this up again as its something I would be very keen on for the 2nd party - as said before, excellent tribute to John and lots of choice

;)

Great idea.. just have to tell my boyfriend that musical theatre does not mean I HAVE to go dressed as a Street Urchin, which..by the way.. is what he says my usual dress style is anyway (a la Les Mis' styleee)

lol there is so much choice and both John and Naoko where in musical Theatre and yeah there are so many costumes you could choose from

one we have decided on is

1930's 1940's big band ballroom theme

we have another one what do you want it to be have your say

Jason :thumbup:

lol this might be hilarious its just and idea though it will make people Laugh so much

Children's party (for adults)

Everyone dresses in kiddie clothes (baby, naughty schoolgirls, etc). Serve kiddie foods with an adult twist (e.g. vodka jellies), egg sarnies, Midget Gems, Twiglets, sausages on sticks and cake. Have cartoons playing on the video. Play games like sardines, spin the bottle, truth or dare and Twister.

that would be quit fun!!!! exept the cartoon bit :D

I love the idea of a 30's/40's ball but is that wartime clothes or can you glam it up 1930's stylee? Also .. what are the other two party themes.. I'm looking for stuff to wear.

Anyone interested in a 1940's airforce uniform check this out, I just found it but it's too big for me

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1940s-US-Airforce-un...p3286.m14.l1318

lol looks big hehe anyway what about a Disco theme Would be Kinds wack dont you think

naughty schoolgirls

egg sarnies

cartoons playing on the video

Twister

Am I the only person who thinks that sounds like the GREATEST PARTY EVER?!

No I'm SOOOO thirding that idea.. there's a fantastic plaid marc Jacobs skirt I can probably buy that would sooo look TATU for that! lol I dont think I've ever been on the obligatory night out dressed as a school girl a la *Britney Spears* styleee.

Hey y'all

I know this is a question that has probably been asked a million times but if you're not dressing up for the parties what is the general attire that everyone else goes for? A female friend of mine who is coming doesn't want to look too over dressed if she sticks a fancy dress on and everyone else is in jeans and a t-shirt.