party themes

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what would the wedding theme be,

Dressing like your going to a wedding?

or...like the bridal party?? :smile::YAHOO:

I thought it would be the wedding reception if anything...

I thought so too. I would have to go as if I was going to a wedding, hat and all.

• 4 weeks later...

HOW ABOUT CREATE YOUR OWN MEMBER OF TORCHWOOD/ENEMY OF TORCHWOOD THEME.

CREATIVITY PEOPLE......

then surely we wouldnt have to dress up at all? I could go in my jeans and t-shirt and say 'im dressed as a new member of torchwood...' not very creative there at all XD

Wedding is a good idea but with the 30/40s theme happening I think it needs to be different. I like the rift and be a member of torchwood I would so be wearing a lab coat :huh:

hmm, not sure about the 'member of torchwood' thing again, as everyone would look the same, but i would have an excuse to have my spare lab coat signed like i did at eclipse XD *yeah, i have a spare XD* -loser-

you read my mind i was thinking the exact same thing, well torchwood crew will be there so why not give them a room full of aliens to deal with lol. :blink:

:dance: i had no idea that the guests were going to be at the party!!!, i couldn't wait already, but now i'm even more estatic! :dance: i just can't wait!! i've got my ticket, and photo shoots with john barrowman :wub: , kai owen and naoko mori!!! i think i'm going to faint when i'm there!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::poki:

Oooh, John-pyjamas would be awesome!

I've already got the "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" and "Exit Wounds" versions of John's outfit, as well as a version with a dress (wedding/formal version). Pyjamas would be a great addition :D

had no idea that the guests were going to be at the party!!!, i couldn't wait already, but now i'm even more estatic!

The guests sometimes show up at the parties but how long they stay depends on whether they get mobbed or not. At Eclipse the guests appeared - attendees instantly swamped them and formed a photo queue and the guests left very soon afterwards.

I certainly wouldn't expect to see the likes of John Barrowman at the parties - security would be a nightmare. And whether the rest show up and stay depends on how well everyone behaves. If people leave their cameras in their bags and don't pester for photos and autographs then the guests may well hang out for a bit.

had no idea that the guests were going to be at the party!!!, i couldn't wait already, but now i'm even more estatic!

The guests sometimes show up at the parties but how long they stay depends on whether they get mobbed or not. At Eclipse the guests appeared - attendees instantly swamped them and formed a photo queue and the guests left very soon afterwards.

I certainly wouldn't expect to see the likes of John Barrowman at the parties - security would be a nightmare. And whether the rest show up and stay depends on how well everyone behaves. If people leave their cameras in their bags and don't pester for photos and autographs then the guests may well hang out for a bit.

Can i say i agree it is only pig headed, selfish and incredibly rude people who would mob someone who in hemselves want to have a party to, theres no reason you cant be socialable without being over the top.

I can almost be certain that Kai Owen will stay a while longer than the others if hes anything like he was at the C13 party XD he was such a great laugh lol

I felt soooo sorry for the guests at eclipse who were mobbed, even poor Noah, who is only 12 got mobbed, and i felt so bad for them :lol: There were people who butted in when the actors where having civilised conversations to ask for photos, and were continously demanding attention, which i think is down right rude!