Supernatural

you have no idea how much i want a supernatural con!!!!

but anyway....

has anyone seen the lastest episode in the states?? because OH MY GOD!!!! Its just so tense!!!

i love this show!

=x=

Me too.. I would seriously do anything for a Massive Events Supernatural con and yes the lastest episode from the states was really tense..

ANYTHING ;)

Is Mark aware of this ;)

Ha. Actually both Mark and Jason are aware of this!! Lol.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me.... six then i guess!!

cant wait to watch tonights episode (states time) it looks bloody funny. thats what i love about this show. tense one second. funny the next. always keeps me guessing. i have NO idea how its all gonna end.

and there are LOADS of people i want to meet from supernatural. bobby, castiel, john, meg, anna, ruby, trickster, gordon, jo, ellen, yellow eyes, pam, ava, henrickson..... and i would love to meet young sam and dean. they are soo cute.

so it doesnt just have to be about jared and jensen. who i want to meet too of course.

=x=

So, like ... this REALLY needs to actually happen.

Like most films/shows that I'm obsessed with I don't care who goes to the con .. I'M THERE! Even rubbish new Ruby would do!

MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!! I'll make Simone do anything for this! She will do ... anything :D

As if you wouldn't Tara!

Yeah, but if I can get you to do it .... that works out better for me, doesn't it?! :D

That's just laziness on your part I feel..

We could always get Gemma to do it.

Very true!!

I'm not sure what exactly it is that we plan to make Gemma do ... but small sacifices = BIG REWARDS!! Jared sized rewards!

I love ME cons and I love supernatural...

please can we have a Supernatural con?

Come on you'd have so much fun coming up with party themes.

Plus, having the car as a guest would even rate higher than any other headliner.

It's all about rarity of guests and Jenson and Jared do other cons- the car would have people throwing themselves at it.

Pretty please?

I love ME cons and I love supernatural...

please can we have a Supernatural con?

Come on you'd have so much fun coming up with party themes.

Plus, having the car as a guest would even rate higher than any other headliner.

It's all about rarity of guests and Jenson and Jared do other cons- the car would have people throwing themselves at it.

Pretty please?

I'm def joining the "I'd do anything for an SM/ME Supernatural con" club!!

I'm seriously so obsessed with it atm it's not even funny!

*sings Eye Of The Tiger while doing the dance moves LOL*

xxx

I'll join the club as well! :lol: I will truly do ANYTHING for a Supernatural con put on by Showmasters. ANYTHING. :P Especially with Jared, Jensen, Misha :P and the Impala *explodes with that possibility*

xxx

Nat!

Yes the Eye of the Tiger is our song.

Simone

wahoo!!! we have a club! This is AWESOME!!! (love that word!)

is it just me that finds all the little in jokes funny? like, if you saw the latest US episode... Smith and Wesson!!! ha!

*Sings and dances*

its the eye of the tiger....

Im soooooooooo joining the club.

Massive do the best cons EVER just imagine the possibilities of a supernatural con :D

Id buy gold in a heartbeat and spend sooooo much money its not even funny.

Please please please please please please please please please please please please ( remembers to breathe) please please please please please give us a supernatural con

xxx

Nat!

Yes the Eye of the Tiger is our song.

Simone

It is indeed! I'll be ready for it at Eclipse!! Although I'm sure after a few glasses of wine I'll forget all the moves haha!

xxxx

I dont want to come across as rude or pushy, so please dont take this that way, i just want to give my opinion, so here it goes.

I dont really think it would be fair for SM/ME to do a supernatural con when there are already other supernatural cons out there. I think there are so many other shows out there that dont have cons, its not fair to the fans of those shows to have nothing, but for supernatural fans to have several events. All you have to do is look at the thread about other events people want to see how many different possibilities there are. Like i said, i just dont think it would be very fair.

I have nothing against supernatural, its a good show, i just wanted to get my point across

*goes and hides under a rock before things get thrown at me*

• Moderators

You won't get things thrown on you.

However, as admirable as it is to want things to be 'fair', they also have to take on board what would be a success.

There are a lot of hugely successful tv shows etc that simply don't translate into event-worthy fanbases. If there was a Coronation Street con for example .. I mean millions watch that, but it just wouldn't sell very well! There are reasons why we don't get guests from certain things, and that's because the organisers believe it's not financially worth it.

Supernatural has a proven rabid loyal fanbase who are the types of people who would attend cons. Sure, there may be other shows out there worthy of a con, but at the moment it's financially risky to go all out with 'new' unproven fanbases I think. So I can understand why Supernatural would be high on the list.

Hopefully that makes some sense without coming across as too argumentative :P