We need Freema at The Hub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Personally there are plenty of Torchwood guests I would like to see before Freema. I'm sure she's lovely but I wasn't a big fan of Martha's arc in Torchwood - her appearance felt unnecessarily shoehorned in.

Thats a matter of opinion :YAHOO:

Personally there are plenty of Torchwood guests I would like to see before Freema. I'm sure she's lovely but I wasn't a big fan of Martha's arc in Torchwood - her appearance felt unnecessarily shoehorned in.

I completely agree XD I would rather see Gareth or Eve at the Hub rather than Freema, i think she was just plonked into torchwood for something to do, it wasnt particularly great, and i think it would have been better if they had just left her as an old lady...XD would have been way more interesting lol

If all the main cast came to the hub then there be no new guests for hub 2 (if there is one) I see Freema in more of Torchwood maybe as a replacement to Owen. Sure I would love to meet Eve again but I also would LOVE to meet Freema we already have the lovely and sexy Naoko Mori, John B who seemed very nice at c13 par the rude people behind me and Kai Owen who is one of the funniest man alive haha.

Edit: I may have been the only one who liked her in it :S I think Freema would bring some Dr Who fans to the hub as then we would have 2 regulars on Dr Who :) although i'm guessing most Torchwood fans are Dr Who fans haha.

Edited by selby

If all the main cast came to the hub then there be no new guests for hub 2 (if there is one) I see Freema in more of Torchwood maybe as a replacement to Owen. Sure I would love to meet Eve again but I also would LOVE to meet Freema we already have the lovely and sexy Naoko Mori, John B who seemed very nice at c13 par the rude people behind me and Kai Owen who is one of the funniest man alive haha.

Edit: I may have been the only one who liked her in it :S I think Freema would bring some Dr Who fans to the hub as then we would have 2 regulars on Dr Who :) although i'm guessing most Torchwood fans are Dr Who fans haha.

I agree. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And I think her leaving with Jack and Mikey at the end of Journeys End was more than a subtle hint they'd return to torchwood next series.

Im a fan of neither of them, so thats gonna make Torchwood all sucky next season :(:headscratch: In my opinion XD

I don't think you need to worry. Freema has a job on Law and Order and Noel Clarke said on his website that Journey's End was the last we'd see of Mickey.

I'm not expecting to see either of them in Torchwood.

Freema's a sweet girl but there are plenty of people I would prefer to see before her at a Torchwood con.

I may stand alone on this, but I prefered Martha in Torchwood than in Doctor Who. Don't get me wrong I liked her in Doctor Who but after seeing her in Torchwood, seemed that there was more too her character. I'd love to see Freema though I do admit I'd like another main Torchwood or regular character first.

• 1 month later...