Anybody want to meet Peter Weller (again) ?

dufresne

Would you like to see Weller back alongside Nancy Allen ?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Choose from :

• Never met the Weller - yes please
    • Never met him before - not bothered
    • Met him at C4 - but would meet him again
    • Met him at C4 and he put me off

I know he was pretty disappointing at C4 for many people, but surely Nancy Allen coming has potential for Peter to come back ? Maybe he will have mellowed - maybe alongside her, he will be more comfortable - maybe we could get a dual photoshoot with that big Robocop statue in the background ?

Since C4 Peter has also appeared in 24 and Enterprise - and his CV already had a few gems apart from the guy with the Prime Directives.

Opinions ?

Ronny Cox and Kurtwood Smith are obviously welcome too !

Since C4 Peter has also appeared in 24 and Enterprise

Ronny Cox and Kurtwood Smith are obviously welcome too !

YES!!! I read here somewhere in guest suggestions that THREE of the gang members in Robocop are all in "24", Ray Wise, Paul McCrane and the one that played the black guy Joe. It'd be a Robo/24 reunion!

I met him too at C4, I had good experience with him. Would like to met him since he's done great stuff since. :YAHOO::thumbup:

what was he like at c4 why did some not like him

I think he was jet-lagged and tired and he wasnt that busy (this WAS 2003 and before "24" or "Enterprise") when I saw him late in the day. He wasnt rude or anyhting though, he chatted and looked at you and happily posed for pics which is more than some guests.

Would be great to see him though, it's been 5 years since C4, lot s has happened since - he;s a history(?) university professor in the USA somewhere!! :wub::P:P

I met him at C4 and would defo meet him again or any cast/crew from Robocop.

All three of the guys below on the left are in 24 too: Paul McCrane, Ray Wise and Jesse Goins. And Kurtwood Smith (right) is just great anyway. I LIKE IT!!!

bscene55.jpg

And obviously Peter Weller & Nancy Allen got on great in this behind the scenes pic so who knows, maybe Weller would like to catch up with her.

Robocop_0.jpg

Edited by nicky

I met him at C4 and would defo meet him again or any cast/crew from Robocop.

All three of the guys below on the left are in 24 too: Paul McCrane, Ray Wise and Jesse Goins. And Kurtwood Smith (right) is just great anyway. I LIKE IT!!!

bscene55.jpg

Kurtwood Smith is in the next season :( u can see him in the trailer

• Showmasters Admin

hi all

i know that peter is one of the guests that no other event in the world will ever have and we will not get to attend a show again

sadly that one time was the only time people were able to have met him at an event

i got along with him well and he was an interesting person "but this was not his thing" as he put it

so i just thought i would share this with you

jason :YAHOO: