Who's going to Chevron 7

frankslittlemachine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought my ticket.

How does it work with regards to auto queues and such? Is it in ticket order or other?

I'm assuming it'll be done the same way as Eclipse. That would mean groups of 25 get called to the autograph sessions, but not necessarily in numerical order (e.g. your group may get to see Michael first on saturday, but Claudia last on Sunday).

No details have been posted, so this is seriously only an educated guess.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Does anyone (who has stayed at the hotel or knows the town) know what public internet access there is at either the hotel or immediate area to it?

I really appreciated internet cafe 10 mins walk from MK shopping centre when I attended the Collectormania MK signing event :D

If the hotel has some access or they allow people bring laptop to connect (obviously a charge to your bill) this would be great to know in advance!

Does anyone (who has stayed at the hotel or knows the town) know what public internet access there is at either the hotel or immediate area to it?

I really appreciated internet cafe 10 mins walk from MK shopping centre when I attended the Collectormania MK signing event :D

If the hotel has some access or they allow people bring laptop to connect (obviously a charge to your bill) this would be great to know in advance!

don't know how much this helps but the site says "High-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and hotel areas via a wireless network"

There is wifi but they charge, and I think it was £12 for 24 hours. Not cheap.

There is internet access in the hotel but its quite expensive. From what i remember its £6 per hour and I think its something like £15 for the day as long as you keep connected.

There is internet access in the hotel but its quite expensive. From what i remember its £6 per hour and I think its something like £15 for the day as long as you keep connected.

Thanks everyone for your responses :P

so if I brought a laptop with me, connected in my hotel room, the hotel charges me one fee (adds it to my hotel bill at the end of the weekend) and I can use internet in my room as often as I like?

Might sound like a daft question but I've never used internet in hotels before!

Thanks everyone for your responses :P

so if I brought a laptop with me, connected in my hotel room, the hotel charges me one fee (adds it to my hotel bill at the end of the weekend) and I can use internet in my room as often as I like?

Might sound like a daft question but I've never used internet in hotels before!

The fee is per day if I am understanding correctly. That means you'd have to pay £15 twice if you'd stay connected from let's say Saturday 9 AM to Sunday 8 PM.

The fee is per day if I am understanding correctly. That means you'd have to pay £15 twice if you'd stay connected from let's say Saturday 9 AM to Sunday 8 PM.

The amount is fine with me, I like to be online while away from home, so I'm happy with that price if my connection speed is standard (normal/average/you know?) and the hotel doesn't apply a time-limit on my room's connection.

I don't really do anything else on the evenings at cons - I have a look at whatever party going on but I don't stay long - it would be nice to check my emails, etc since TV is boring :P

I'll make sure to sort out with staff when checking-in on the Friday, I'm hoping a laptop is ok with them.

My confirmation arrived today - booked three weeks ago and have standard ticket 84. Sounds like this will be a small event. Unless there has been a huge rush on ticket sales in the past couple of weeks...

Lockdown was a small event and I still had a fab time so I'm thinking this will be the same!

2 weeks wooo!

xxxx