Seth Green

Stephanie Romanov

Vincent Kartheiser

Nicholas Brendon

Christian Kane

Julie Benz

Juliet Landau

Mercedes McNab

Eliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza Dushku

Edited by laulau

Eliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza DushkuEliza Dushku

you're getting a big :firedevil: from my better half :jason:

Emma and tony were wonderful in manchester last weekend for this event i would love to see either Nick Brendon or eliza Dushku as well as she hasnt been over for a few years.

We must have someone from the buffy verse to keep James company after all. Last may was amazing we had james, charisma, tony, george and mark was great. same again please - lots of buffy guests these are the best and the reason a lot of us go to start with.

nicky

Buffy and Angel guest are always wicked!!!

Alyson Hannigan, Emma Caulfield, Amy Acker, J August Richards, Alexis Denisof(photoshoot would be great).Gina Toress, Marc Blucas David Boreanez, Joss Whedon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marc Metcalf, adam baldwin, Sarah Thomson(eve),Alexa Dovalos etc

i think that they should do a buffy reunion UK like the one that goin to happen in the US very soon. I wish i could go but the tickets are well expensive and then to flight the will cost more y couldnt i win the lottery, i only want a complete of grands thats all

i think that they should do a buffy reunion UK like the one that goin to happen in the US very soon. I wish i could go but the tickets are well expensive and then to flight the will cost more y couldnt i win the lottery, i only want a complete of grands thats all

I know can you believe it! I only found out about the USA one this week and was wondering if I could spend all my saved up mortgage money on a flight and hotel (the head won over the heart) but yay bring Buffy to the UK pleaaaassseee!!! Go Luton!

Yeah, More Buffy and Angel guest!

I really wanna meet Emma, she's ma fav.

I meet Danny Stronger last time the three of them came, and he was lovely, Tom wasn't that nice, lmao.

SM should do something like a Joss Whedon's convention,

Angel

Buffy

Firefly

That wood be awesome....

And please more Heroes....

:whistling:

Would Showmasters consider a proper con, there seem to be ones for other shows, buffy has staying power and there are plenty of fans who would go. Therer are a lot of peeps who go to collectormania just to see the buffy guests. Also there are a couple already who are in the country so not all would have to come from abroad, we have tony head, robin sachs, harry yulin.

Am keeping my fingers crossed for more guests for may to keep james company, any will do for me!

nicky

Edited by buffy2k

Would Showmasters consider a proper con, there seem to be ones for other shows, buffy has staying power and there are plenty of fans who would go. Therer are a lot of peeps who go to collectormania just to see the buffy guests. Also there are a couple already who are in the country so not all would have to come from abroad, we have tony head, robin sachs, harry yulin.

Am keeping my fingers crossed for more guests for may to keep james company, any will do for me!

nicky

Definately! I think a Buffy/Angel/Whedonverse con would do so aamazingly well! I for one, am one of the people who go up London or Milton Keynes purley for the Buffy guests, as I'm sure others do.

They are always really popular guests, and real friendly too. They were all at the runion a few days ago, so I assume they are still up for this kind of thing.

It would be so amaizng. Please consider it SM! :D

If not, more guests at CM and LFACC please! :D

nicky

I'm always hoping for a Buffy Event. I love them ;)