Buffy Guests

Angela

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

She's really lovely ;) met her like twice in the same year, around the time Tru Calling came out I believe. But not since! :(

I'll have to meet her first, and prepare her for you ok? :P

she did ********** and ***** but i doubt she will come back to the uk for a buffy signing. she was only here to promote tru calling.

EDIT: HA ha ha ha you cant write other events on this forum, ha ha ha sucks!!!

Edited by Adam

• Moderators

Yep, she appeared at the multi-starred events as illustrated by Adam lol

But I'd hope even if she doesn't do a SM event, she'll be over at some point for SOMETHING in relation to Dollhouse - even if it's just tv appearances so I can stalk her or something :YAHOO:

• Moderators

Not really! I've only ever done it .. once? That was the Heroes World Tour where I went with a friend to 'This Morning' first to catch Adrian and Milo etc, and then to the London Eye.

I did plan on going to Richard & Judy too but as I got them all at the Eye, I didn't need to :YAHOO:

• Moderators

I wanted to meet him at his event but it was ridiculously priced, so I had to miss him :dance:

Just hope he does a movie or something so there's a premiere you can stalk him at :YAHOO:

I wonder when we'll get Dollhouse - I hope it's 'soon' like Lost etc, rather than waiting a year after US release like some shows :YAHOO:

Depends if skyone pick it up. I mean they may because its joss wheden and theyve shown buffy and angel before and also tru calling so you never know. Im assuming if they pick it up it wont be 'soon' like lost but probably not long after america.

But yeah im waiting for a premier. You never hear about their tv performances until there on so im not holding out for them.

Lets get Nic Brendon back again.

he was the first person i ever met and i was too shy to proper talk to him.

He was the first person I met too!!! I have met him 4 times now the last being at the C8 when they did the talk with Nick, Kelly & Andy Hallet. I was the girl they sang Happy Birthday too :D dream come true but I would always meet him again as he is my fav of the Buffyverse.

Others I would like to meet:

Anthony Stewart Head

Seth Green - not likely I know

Alyson Hannigan

Eliza Dushku - love her in Tru Calling!!!

Julie Benz

DB Woodside

and for Angel:

David Boreanaz

Adam Baldwin

Amy Acker

J August Richards

Vincent Kartheiser

Christian Kane

Charisma Carpenter

If there was ever a Buffy/Angel con I would definately go to that - Showmasters have my vote

i only watched buffy for the first time last friday, and i watched one episode *the season 4 finale* and now im hooked *just brought season 7 about 10 minutes ago and brought seasons 5 & 6 on tuesday morning* since tuesday morning, i have watched all of season 5 and the first disk of season 6, and have the weekend to watch season 6 & 7 before i go to Japan on monday, or im gonna be all "i cant wait to get home to watch buffy" for all of my holiday, and my mum would kill me XD

id love to see some more buffy guests! i have met James Marsters twice, but only went with friends who were getting an auto so i could take a pic for them XD was never interested before, but now i am lol cant wait to properly meet him! im so excited, and spike is my favorite character XD