Buffy Guests

Angela

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riley was a bit... sorta moody n possessive :S Not great trying to replace Angel with him.

Was Andrew the blonde? Yes he was... oh god, I never get their names right! I liked them in parts, some bits were ott, but it was good they were mixed in with other storylines as well, so they weren't the big big bad... sorta lol.

I liked Andrew... esp the bit where "a guy called fred who sounds sorta effeminate" is on the phone lol!

oh god riley :s

worst possible character.

aww i loved the trio. andrew was so great in season 7 : )

i hate andrew in the 7th season, he is so annoying, and pointless, and always seems to be there with his annoying squeeky voice, right when youve had enough of him XD makes me wanna hit him XD though i dont think id get much satisfaction from hitting the screen, only a bruised knuckle :blink:

but thats just my oppinion XD

i hate andrew in the 7th season, he is so annoying, and pointless, and always seems to be there with his annoying squeeky voice, right when youve had enough of him XD makes me wanna hit him XD though i dont think id get much satisfaction from hitting the screen, only a bruised knuckle :blink:

but thats just my oppinion XD

Andrew Rocks! I thought he was really funny, Tom Lenk is a pretty good guest too.

Yeah i love the trio 2 was at my first buffy con in 2003 and we were stainding outside waiting with a friend to go to her hotel and couldnt get a cab so the guys gave up theirs, really sweet. Have met them at a few cons over the years, danny strong is my fave of the 3. I think Tom Lenk was at the reunion too the other week in LA with the gang, he's funny.

As for Riley i have spoken to write Jane Espenson on this several times and riley was only ever supposed to be short term and hated for being an angel replacement and it worked Marc B did a gr8 job, i would love to meet him but i dont think he does cons/signings anymore which is a shame.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed we can persuade some of the other cast of buffy to come over here, really would like to see any of them.

nicky

Edited by buffy2k

i need all the buffu guests again as my ex has my auto collection and wont give it to me back :(:(:clap::clap: yes it does deserve four smacks over the head with a chair...

and emma hun i dont have your right mobile number ....

yay! just 1 episode to go! and im leaving my house for japan in about 3 hours XD oh well, totally worth it lol

and pez, ive sent my number to you in a PM on the sarmy boards

ok, it is now 2:30 and ive just finished the last episode, and it made me cry XD i have watched all of season 5, 6 & 7 in just over 5 days! Im surprised i managed to fit it all in before my holiday lol i fit it in as well as a half day of college, full day of work, and a full day hanging out with my now ex-boyfriend :) im quite proud of my acomplishment!

i have to be up in 2 hours. Darn.

Edited by Emmeh