• Steve Bacic / Camulus
    • John de Lancie / Colonel Frank Simmons
    • William Devane / President Hayes
    • Peter Wingfield / Tanith
    • Vanessa Angel / Anise
    • Willie Garson / Martin Lloyd
    • Jason Schombing / Dr. Robert Rothman
    • Ron Halder / Cronus

Get Ben, Tom and Lexa as ive voted for, hell or just Ben, and i'll be VERY unhappy with you as it means i'll have to rob a bank to make sure I go to that event hehe.. :D

Ive met almost everyone from the show, but not those 3...ironically Tom and Lexa were both at the only SG1 con ive missed in the uk pretty much since 2001..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i voted for:

1) Ben, second choice would be Chris Judge cause you know him and Michael on stage is a very very good recipe.

2) voted for Tom mcbeath, 2nd would be alexis cruiz

3) voted for the main man Dan Payne, 2nd would be Dan and Alex Zahara and if i could please have a 3rd, Dan, Alex and Jay Acovone

thanking you kindly :)

Okay you have my vote. I would just love to see Chris Judge compliment Michael Shanks. Also Alex Zahara and JR Bourne are really fantastic guests to have. Very difficult choice though. I've never met Ben Browder or Claudia Black, they would pretty good as well. :D

thanks to Tiggerific aka Vicky for email-poking me into this thread... :huh:

I haven't voted as I can not attend as I leave the country a few days before the con and would actually cry if SM managed to get guests I have wanted to meet for so many years, I am not even going to say who they are as I do not want to tempt fate :poki::D

ooow actually get Claudia and Ben as I stopped watching as much after RDA left haha :wub: Claudia was cool but Ben was just the RDA replacement in my eyes - never seen Farscape, soz! :D

I am wondering why there is a lack of ATLANTIS guests listed though? true all the main cast members will have been to a SM event post C13 :huh: (apart from Mitch Pilegi - was he billed in s2? and Amanda - who was announced for C6 then had to cancell :P) and alot of the recurring guests have been to SG cons in the UK recently :wub:

think when chosing guests, it is important to look at how recently a guest has appeared in the UK - and yes, sorry, not just at SM events - for example, Buea Bridges appeared at a con in London in November 2007 and that is pretty recent really! though, on the other hand, people like Chris, Michael and Amanda will always be popular, especially as Amanda's own events cost like £200 :D

erm yes I could go on but I'll stop now!! :P

surfy sah xx

I think SG-1 might even be playing second fiddle if the results are anything to go by. 14 votes for Ben Browder and only 7 for Amanda Tapping? And more votes for Lexa Doig than for Tony Amendola? ;)

Playing second fiddle to what, if I may ask? As far as I know Ben Browder is just as much a part of SG-1 as Amanda Tapping. And what's so wrong with the fact that Lexa has more votes than Tony Amendola?

I've had confirmation from Jason that there indeed was a mistake in the poll.

Peter DeLuise is not on the poll. The right entry is Colin Cunningham/Major Paul Davis.

If somebody has voted thinking he'd vote for Peter and wants to change his vote now, please post here and I'll correct the vote.

I voted Ben Browder up top, then David DeLuise then Colin Cunningham at the bottom.

But I'd also like to meet Jay so he'd be my second choice... but whilst on the subject of DeLuises..... How about Peter as well as David :o

I'm not a Stargate fan, so I won't vote or be attending this event.

I am however loving the fact Jason has given us an idea of the type of guests he is looking into booking, and even if our votes are not taken into consideration for this event, it lets SM know which guests we most want to meet so the chances of them possibly being booked for another event increases.

I hope we get a similar poll for other events. :o

If somebody has voted thinking he'd vote for Peter and wants to change his vote now, please post here and I'll correct the vote.

Hi there,

Can you change my vote to Jay Avacone, much as I love Colin I have seen him several times and would like the chance to meet someone new.

Hi

I 'discovered' showmasters via my Stargate obsession so I am a bit spoilt for choice on some of these to be honest -

I voted for Amanda first, although to be honest, I'd be a very happy person with any of the first choice people listed.

Second I voted Carmen Argenziano because if you get Amanda then she would be ecstatic to be reunited with him again for the weekend as they got on so well (plus he has just been in series 4 of 'House' which I am also obsessed by at the moment :help:). Having said that, I'd be very chuffed with any (or all!) or the following - Gary Jones, Peter Williams, JR Bourne, Tom McBeath

Third I was torn and went for John De Lancie (mainly because I also love STTNG and RDA's short-lived series Legend) so he would be an excellent thrill for me. Having said that, I also love Tony Amendola, Dan Shea &

Lexa Doig

Choices who are unfortunately not listed who I would bite your arm off for (apart from RDA which is realistically not going to happen :poki: ) would be David Hewlett and Peter DeLuise

Thanks for the poll though :chair:

I've had confirmation from Jason that there indeed was a mistake in the poll.

Peter DeLuise is not on the poll. The right entry is Colin Cunningham/Major Paul Davis.

I'll keep mine as it is, as I love Major Davis AND I think that Peter DeLuise would be great - i was treating it as a two-fer anyway.

I voted for Ben Browder, Gary Jones and Tony Amendola - but it was really hard deciding!

Second choices ... any of the first group would be great but Christopher Judge would probably be my fav. Carmen Argenziano from the second group, and Lexa Doig or Dan Shea from the third.

I know they're not on the lists, but some of the 'behind the scene' people would be really good - one of the things I've always liked about the Stargate DVDs is the Directors Series! Peter DeLuise, Robert Cooper, Martin Wood would be great!!

Why not go for an SG1 reunion get all 7 team members past and present

all 7 as in

O'Niell

Mitchel

Carter

Jackson

Teal'c

Jonas

Vala

with individual and a team photo shoot

Who wouldnt love that :unsure:

Edited by BADGES!