• William Devane / President Hayes
    • Peter Wingfield / Tanith
    • Vanessa Angel / Anise
    • Willie Garson / Martin Lloyd
    • Jason Schombing / Dr. Robert Rothman
    • Ron Halder / Cronus

• Showmasters Admin

This is important your vote will make a difference :blink:

please pick one of each and then if you can put a second choice in your post we will read them all and take your choice into consideration so take time to go throw all the names and make it count

we want to make this Stargate event amazing so give us you dream list and we will try to bring them to you

also if you all can tell as many Stargate fans about this as it WILL make a difference to the guest line up

and if we get who you all want to meet then Chevron 7 will be a great event

we have a lot planed and we want to show you all what we can do in the world of Stargate

thanks for your input

jason and the Showmasters team

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not voted as am not a huge Stargate fan, but I do know that Mitch Pileggi has been in the show.

Was wondering if he would be considered a realistic enough choice to be added to the poll or not ?

i voted for ~

1. Amanda Tapping, thou i would love Claudia Black as well :D

2. Tom McBeath (Maybourne)

3. Tony Amendola (Bra'tac), thou again i'd be more than happy if Venessa Angel turned up

Edited by stobbs

Can you mix it up with Atlantis cast members? Torri Higginson was just about the nicest person I've ever met! I would looove to see her again! David Nykl would make a great second tier (so to speak) guest as well, he was a great guy when he was there.

But OMG, if you could somehow work Ben Browder or Claudia Black here, my Farscape fangirly heart would EXPLODE. Plus, you know, then you have the added draw of Farscape fans :D I've been wanting to see them for a very, very long time. The only reason I watch Stargate is because Ben and Claudia migrated there! Well, and because I like it. But that came after Ben and Claudia moving there, lol.

Edited by Psychosis

This was really hard - you couls make so many amazing combinations. In the end I went for:

1)Amanda Tapping (or did I change it to Claudia?)

2)Carmen Argenziano (or did I change that too???)

3)Peter DeLuise (listed above as playing Major Paul Davis)

But in the third choice category, as someone said - you missed Colin Cunningham (who actually played Major Davis)

There are so many great guests there to choose from though - it almost depends how you put them together more than who you choose!

Edited by kimmi

Torri Higginson was just about the nicest person I've ever met! I would looove to see her again!

i would agree with that, i was not planning on meeting her at Manchester last year but so glad i did in the end (3 times i went up to get something signed). i totally fell in love with her, plus she did appear in a few episodes before moving onto Atlantis.

Edited by stobbs

You missed out Colin Cunningham/Major Davis. He's a good guest to have at a convention. His magic tricks are amazing to watch.

Jason, did you get Colin and Peter DeLuise mixed up?

Peter had several cameos on the show, but I can't remember him ever being credit as Paul Davis. Paul Davis would be Colin's character.

First choice Ben Browder - I'd die a happy death if you'd get Claudia, but I'd love it if Roxy finally gets to meet Ben, too. :D

Second Choice: JR Bourne

Third Choice: Ron Halder, but if "Paul Davis" is Colin Cunninham and not Peter I'll change that vote. :D

Well first off my friend that I'm going with would totally die if Joe Flannigan was there (and I would never hear the end of it) or David Hewlet.

Me personally would love Chris Judge, "Walter" lol, Lantesh, David Nykl, Bra'tac (I'm really guessing on spellings here :poki: ) erm, Ronan Dax, Jewel Staite, Paul McGillian, erm, erm and pretty much anyone else you can think of, oh and Vala! Mustn't forget her. But they are my faves at the moment. I would have put Micheal Shanks but you already have him. :P

I've never seen Stargate. BUT if you could get Ben Browder, Claudia Black and John DeLancie I would love you forever and shower you with kisses. EVEN if its just a stargate talk. I wouldn't listen anyway, I would just stare at Ben longingly... well worth the money!

Seriously, I'm not kidding... I'd go overdrawn for him and Claudia!

I've never seen Stargate. BUT if you could get Ben Browder

Seriously, I'm not kidding... I'd go overdrawn for him

no-wonder my self confidence is virtually non existent :pyth:

i agree with her i'm just thankful my boyfriend also agrees and i know we'd both just sit and stare lol

except that i'll be busy sitting and staring at someone else that weekend :blush:

i agree with her i'm just thankful my boyfriend also agrees and i know we'd both just sit and stare lol

except that i'll be busy sitting and staring at someone else that weekend :D

My boyfriend gave up on my Ben obsession and actually started staring at Claudia in return. :blush:

All the years he was joing about me being a Stargate fan, and then one day my season 9 DVDs are going missing and I discover them in his DVD player. :unsure:

I've not voted as am not a huge Stargate fan, but I do know that Mitch Pileggi has been in the show.

Was wondering if he would be considered a realistic enough choice to be added to the poll or not ?

He was on Atlantis, the spin off series.

I don't see anybody from Atlantis on the poll, so I am guessing the event is SG-1 centered.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I think SG-1 might even be playing second fiddle if the results are anything to go by. 14 votes for Ben Browder and only 7 for Amanda Tapping? And more votes for Lexa Doig than for Tony Amendola? :D

Amanda has done several events in the UK and so has Tony.

So some people may be going for the "new guest factor" here. :smile:

First choice Ben Browder - I'd die a happy death if you'd get Claudia, but I'd love it if Roxy finally gets to meet Ben, too. :D

Oh my god girl, you're psychic.......no you just know me too well lol :D:smile:

Yes I voted Ben Browder haha, though I'd be happy with every single one in that first category, esp Beau Bridges, Amanda Tapping & Claudia.

Alexis Cruz in the second, I've never managed to meet him.....lots of cool peeps otherwise but Carmen Argenziano'd be excellent too.

Jay Acovone in the third as he's such a nice guy, but William Devane, John de Lancie, Peter Deluise etc would be great.....and maybe a surprise 'guest star' Ernie Hudson, brilliant SG cameo :P

He was on Atlantis, the spin off series.

I don't see anybody from Atlantis on the poll, so I am guessing the event is SG-1 centered.

That puzzled me a bit cause the leaflets they were giving out at Eclipse said "An SG-1 and Atlantis fan event" or something similar to that.

I think SG-1 might even be playing second fiddle if the results are anything to go by. 14 votes for Ben Browder and only 7 for Amanda Tapping? And more votes for Lexa Doig than for Tony Amendola? :D

1) Ben Browder was a main, regular character playing an important role (in technical military terms, arguably the most important role) for two years. He's hardly some little guest that turned up in one or two eps when he was bored and wanted something to do

2) Amanda Tapping is not as rare as Ben Browder

3) Lexa Doig has (IMO) more crossover potential, therefore more likely to draw fans who might not have wanted to see the show before, therefore giving Showmasters more money to buy bigger guests?

Edited by Psychosis