The "Post your Pics Thread"!

Lizzy

good to see so many people at this event, i was dressed as emperor palpatine

Oh my gosh! you are a LEGEND with me and my mates lol

here is the one pic i managed to get out before the damn camera ran out of battery. And I looked fat on it lol

Doug was so cool, i think I talked to him for about 15 minutes about horror and remakes, before realizing how long we had been there and apologizing to the queue before dashing off!

100_0160.jpg

Edited by nadatron

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:chair: you don't look fat at all! :o or are you one of those people who says that to fish for compliments hehe ;):poki:

Cute top too!!! Tho not for Leia fans!

Lol no its not digging for compliments, more of a disclaimer for my chin"s" :poki:

And thanks, its my favourite top,;) also got one of stormtroopers with C3P0s head

Hi to all who tried to help in the hangman game i was loosing horribly and for laughing at me when it took me about 10mins to get --i-erman.....I did get it eventually and sorry to anyone i scared while playing battleships by screaming out A9...damn you sunk my bloody battleship!!!!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend and hopefully will see you all in MK in May......once i have slept and detoxed

Here's my pics! Don't have a scanner so can't post any photo shoot pics, but here's the one's I took over the weekend:

Chewbacca ;)

STA71396_1.jpg

Doug Bradley

STA71395_1.jpg

He was really nice, glad to finally meet him after years of watching him attend cons that I couldn't go to :P

Emma Caulfield

STA71412_1.jpg

She was so nice and bubbly! Chatted to her a little about Darkness Falls. I met her a few years ago at another con, she seemed much nicer this time.

Tony Head

GMex017_1.jpg

Had a chat with him about the music director, Yoshiki, from his new film Repo (he was the drummer from one of my favourite bands... a huge star in Japan, but he had no idea who he was. He seemed quite surprised when I told him) and he signed my autograph saying 'to the best Brad ever' (I was 'Brad' for his Sweet Transvestite performance in Milton Keynes). Such a nice guy!

And probably my fave pic of the weekend:

STA71409_1.jpg

Had a great time showmasters. Thanks. Best bit of the day was Emma busy texting on her phone and noticed me waiting and said **** sorry.(priceless)

Anyways heres some photos.

if you went today, i have this amazing feeling you queued behind me to get in, am i even slightly right?

(girl who dropped bottle and seemed a bit high)

Yes thats right me and my friends. Nice to meet you.

haha thought it was, i apoligise for seeming like an idoit, i was a little high from driving : )

nice to see a picture of someone i reconise lol.

i always get spots on con days, but heres mine : )

1204256556.jpg

1204256558.jpg

and just a picture of the girls toilets, if your interested :P

1204256568.jpg

Edited by mousybrown

2007_0513manchester0015.jpg

SYMBIOTE HAIR! :P

Oh my what has happened to my hair on this picture ;):o

Can i ask what is symbiote hair?

lol Symbiote from Spider-man, the black alien goo that turns him evil ;)

Ohhhh thanks. And i've actually watched spiderman so i should reli know what that is :crying:

I loved my day and can't wait for my next Collectormania :D

I remember you!!! Hiiiiiiii!!! Your pictures came out wicked!!!!

xx

Thank you! :D I loved my Emma photoshoot one so glad i got one now. I looked at your photos and yours came out brilliant :D

I wanted to say thank you to two of the girls on the organisers booth on saturday for convincing me to get the photoshoot cos i'm so glad i did

Thanks!! I really enjoyed the Emma photoshoot!! The Tony one was wicked too but I was so nervous with him touching me I look a bit of a nervous wreck!!! Are you going to Milton Keynes to meet James Marsters?

Awww. I think i was nervous waiting for Emma's as it was only the second photoshoot i'd done. I'm not no i can't really get down there which sucks :( Hopefully he'll come to another event i can get to. Will be going to LFCC in the summer though. Going to be jealous so u'll have to post ur pics :D

Had a great time showmasters. Thanks. Best bit of the day was Emma busy texting on her phone and noticed me waiting and said **** sorry.(priceless)

Anyways heres some photos.

if you went today, i have this amazing feeling you queued behind me to get in, am i even slightly right?

(girl who dropped bottle and seemed a bit high)

Yes thats right me and my friends. Nice to meet you.

haha thought it was, i apoligise for seeming like an idoit, i was a little high from driving : )

nice to see a picture of someone i reconise lol.

i always get spots on con days, but heres mine : )

I think i was stood infront of you in the que. :smile: