Anyone going solo

yes i'm going on my own but i've been chatting to people on msn so i'll meet people when i get there

my msn mine is spammythegreat@hotmail.co.uk if you want to chat before the event. i'm a 22 yro girlie from cambridgeshire.

Another solo - although I crew Showmasters events and have been to loads of weekend cons - sometimes alone othertimes with friends - you always find someone to meet up with and have "a coffee" or lunch/dinner with.

Anne (old enough to be your mum :P )

Cool!!

Glad I'm not one of the only ones going on my own..

I dunno what to do about accommodation tho.. When I was planning on going with friends we had decided on staying in a B&B/Guest House... but now that they are not going, I dunno if I should just commute from London each day, which will work out to be cheaper, but a lot more hassle as it would mean getting an early train both mornings

Or, does anybody know of anyone that is booked into a hotel and may have a spare bed???

BTW, I am on facebook if anyone wants to contact me that way.. my name is Joe Leonard, and I am a member of both the Eclipse group and event

Edited by Phoenix Will Rise

yep me is on my own too! sharing with somoene from here ;) hey river! but im meeting up with some of my fellow sylarsarmy girls when i'm there so im not really on my own!

and like morden said you always make friends at these things lol

Edited by pez

haha your poor lil sis she doesn' think she's going on her own lol and we'll have so much fun even with no zack

I told my sis that they hae picked the final guest and she asked if there was any cute guys. :wub:

She saw my piccie on my msn avi and asked who that was, I told her Sylar from Heroes and she asked if I fancied him[which I do] so I told her I had it cause it was Heroes and pointed out that you had a Heroes one too. So do you think I fooled her into believing that I didn't pick the avi cause he's hot. :wub:

but im meeting up with some of my fellow sylarsarmy girls when i'm there so im not really on my own!

*raises hand* Me too!

Also my dad's coming, but not to the convention. Sheer craziness. He watches Heroes, he's taking a seven-hour flight to get there, and he's not even going to the convention.

yep me is on my own too! sharing with somoene from here :D hey river! but im meeting up with some of my fellow sylarsarmy girls when i'm there so im not really on my own!

and like morden said you always make friends at these things lol

*waves back*

i too am flying solo :) lol. im sharing accom with the dear pez but dont actually 'know' anyone formally.