Question to Showmasters

KarenRoss

Hello,

I´m not asking for myself as I will be able to find out about this once I am there at Eclipse.

But this friend who won´t be able to come wants me to purchase an autographed pic of Hayden for him so I need to know how much will it be because he has to send me the money before I go to Eclipse.

I don´t think it will be that expensive but as it is his money I don´t know how much he would like to pay for it.

So, Showmasters or Jola or whoever has the answer:

Could you let us know how much will it be the price for a pic plus the autograph? Or at least an estimated price?

It would be really appreciated :)

Thanks a bunch

I would also like to know this please!

I am in a similar situation where a friend who is unable to go has asked me to get an autograph, so I wanted to know whether we will be able to get extra ones and what the likely cost will be.

Thank you.

Eclipse is not an event like Collectormania. It is a convention. You do not pay £80 or nearly £200 to get into an event like Collectormania. If the autographs at Eclipse cost anything like £20, a lot of people will be quite upset about it!

Eclipse is not an event like Collectormania. It is a convention. You do not pay £80 or nearly £200 to get into an event like Collectormania. If the autographs at Eclipse cost anything like £20, a lot of people will be quite upset about it!

I've been to events where it's £15 on top of the entrance fee for any extra autos. And yeah, it was somewhat of a ripoff.

Two posts in the thread :

Showmasters : "You do indeed get one autograph from each guest free on a personal item included within your admission price."

DavidB : "Mark has said in the General Event Questions/Queries topic that prices haven't been set yet." (for additional autos)

I'll draw the line at linking to the other thread !

Granted it doesn't say the price, but it gives the most up to date info.

:blush::YAHOO::chair:

Well it still doesn´t say the exact price, I had already seen that post, just didn´t remember where. That´s why I asked Showmasters, in case they knew the price for Hayden.

Thanks and my apologizes for the inconveniences.

Edited by KarenRoss

• Moderators

As with any info e.g. party themes, schedule .. it'll be posted as soon as it's finalised :dance:

They need to post things clearly if it's final information, rather than just answering some random topic that most people won't see. So likely, there'll be a pinned topic eventually with updates etc including additional prices.

Two posts in the thread :

Showmasters : "You do indeed get one autograph from each guest free on a personal item included within your admission price."

DavidB : "Mark has said in the General Event Questions/Queries topic that prices haven't been set yet." (for additional autos)

I'll draw the line at linking to the other thread !

Granted it doesn't say the price, but it gives the most up to date info.

:uhoh::gorgeous::uhoh:

Please do not bite my head off....but why do you get such a bee in your bonnet in a lot of your posts.

Some people do not have the time to scroll through every page on the forums and just need little questions answered.

Also it was a fair question....we have the price of the photo shoots. so i am sure we all want to know the price of extra autos.

[big smile....do not slap me].

It would be nice to know fairly soon though - both with regards to how many personal items people will be allowed and how much the extra items will cost.

The event isn't that far away and some people do like to have their budgets worked out!

It would be nice to know fairly soon though - both with regards to how many personal items people will be allowed and how much the extra items will cost.

The event isn't that far away and some people do like to have their budgets worked out!

That's true. If possible I'd like to know for the event as well to know what to bring to get signed.

• Showmasters Admin

hey guys this has probably been asked but if you want a second auto can you pay for a personal item or is it def an 8x10?thanks

You will be able to get a second personnal item signed if you wish. It does not HAVE to be an 8x10.

If I was you, I would expect a shock, as I am getting ready for it. I would say the quality of the some of the guests at Eclipse are far high then some other conventions in the UK. Some of which are not having good film work as well. And becasue of this being the new HIT show, they can charge a higher price. But just have to wait and see. Here is hoping that it is not too much.

Have a look at US or German conventions, they charge A LOT for their tickets and unless you get a Gold Ticket nothing is included. And the autograph prices in Germany are between 12 and 23 GBP and in the States even higher - from 40 up to 100 GBP.