Which one would you pick??

elijahs_ladie

Which would you pick if they came up to you and said: "Do u fancy a drink? *wink, wink*"  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you pick if they came up to you and said: "Do u fancy a drink? *wink, wink*"

• Elijah Wood
    • Sean Astin
    • Dom Monaghan
    • Billy Boyd
    • Orlando Bloom
    • Viggo Mortensen
    • Sean Bean
    • Peter Jackson

Orlie would have to be the one...he had the biggest impact on me when i first saw FOTR

he made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end and tingle

wonderful feeling :D

but i am engaged to be married so i would politely decline unless my other half could join us!!

:huh:

Keep dreaming

so ok... looks like most people are going for looks here. but i must say that i went on the basis of having a very good, intellectual conversation. so i picked sean!! he is sooo deep and passionate.. i think i could talk to him for hours.... or listen to him for that matter! *sigh*

i of course had to go with dom!!! and not just based on looks...tho i wont be having my eyes shut hehe :angel: i think i'd get along with him best! hes funny!!! and in my kinda witty way! so i had to pick him B)

and i wouldnt need the wink wink either cushy!! :D

I'll bet you'll never guess who I voted for?

Yep that's right Dominic Monaghan :blink: !!

i NEVER would have guessed!!!! u seen rather obsessed!! but arent we all!!!! mmmmmmmm elijah :huh:

Me Obsessed? No :unsure: ! Well I'm not obsessed, I just want Dominic to know that just because he doesn't have Billions of fan legions like Orlando, that all he needs are a few loyal fans and he's all good :uhoh: .