First Guest for Autographica 11

Banished_From_Rohan

March 1st and 2nd

And I'm Tony Curtis!!!

I hear the date will probably change though ......

I've heard nothing about the date changing Dufers, and the March ones are listed on their booklet programme type thing they gave out, plus on the posters they had up today. Doesn't mean they won't though...

showmasters, if this guest does come then I will be getting 2 gold passes and 6 autographs..................

This would be the best guest you have had so far!

As in movie legend:

Tony_Curtis_portrait.jpg

If this is 100% confirmed, then meeting him is worth the trip alone.

I saw someone else in another thread mention "First guest is Curtis!" and thought they were talking about his daughter. "Wa Hey!" thought I. Sadly not to be.

An other note, and I don't mean to be cruel, but he really would do himself a lot of favours if he found a decent toupee-fitter. That is one of the most absurd syrups I've ever seen. He's a screen legend - think of "Some Like it Hot", "The Vikings", and "Spartacus" - I just think he's making a fool of himself wearing an Irish Jig that looks like a carpet tile.

omg thats fab news

real old hollywood bloomin perfect

so is it defo 1-2 march need to book time off

wonder how much hes gonna charge hey who cares lol

blimey hope hes solid just spent £12 on b/w some like it hot photos from movie market !!

Look, the guy's a bona fide legend I don't give a toss what he has on his head

I agree - he is a legend. He's starred in some of the greatest films ever made. But it's about ageing gracefully. All I'm saying is that I think he'd be better off either a) ditching the toupee and going au naturel, or b ) finding a fitter that can make his syrup look a little more natural.

We've talked about this before. There's a lot of 'movie stars' out there well known for wearing scalp warmers - including Ben Affleck, Al Pacino, Matthew McConaughey, Steven Seagal, you name it. I'm not having a go at him for it - not at all. I just think he'd do himself a favour by usng a bit more glue, that's all.

burtreynolds01.jpg

Edited by MikeDonovan

Look, the guy's a bona fide legend I don't give a toss what he has on his head

I agree - he is a legend. He's starred in some of the greatest films ever made. But it's about ageing gracefully. All I'm saying is that I think he'd be better off either a) ditching the toupee and going au naturel, or b ) finding a fitter that can make his syrup look a little more natural.

We've talked about this before. There's a lot of 'movie stars' out there well known for wearing scalp warmers - including Ben Affleck, Al Pacino, Matthew McConaughey, Steven Seagal, you name it. I'm not having a go at him for it - not at all. I just think he'd do himself a favour by usng a bit more glue, that's all.

burtreynolds01.jpg

The Affleck wig story was just a made up article during the Bennifer madness.