First Guest for Autographica 11

Banished_From_Rohan

This look a bit suspicious to me...

benaffleck01.jpg

benaffleckhair01.jpg

Word is that he got into a tussle with Vince Vaughn at a party, and his hairpiece came off....

Which, given that a) Vince Vaughn is a friend of his, :YAHOO: at the time said incident was supposed to happen Ben hadn't seen Vince for a couple of years and c) the story was in the National Enquirer, shows how reliable "word" is!

Which, given that a) Vince Vaughn is a friend of his, :YAHOO: at the time said incident was supposed to happen Ben hadn't seen Vince for a couple of years and c) the story was in the National Enquirer, shows how reliable "word" is!

You'll be telling me William Shatner has got a fine head of hair next! :YAHOO:

Which, given that a) Vince Vaughn is a friend of his, B) at the time said incident was supposed to happen Ben hadn't seen Vince for a couple of years and c) the story was in the National Enquirer, shows how reliable "word" is!

You'll be telling me William Shatner has got a fine head of hair next! ;)

What, "Wiggy" Shatner, he's as hirsute as Terry Wogan. ;)

I cannot believe you have actually secured Mr Tony Curtis for a show!! I remember posting details on here(including how Showmasters could contact him)and asking for him for Autographica 10. If you pull this off you have made my year.

May I be the first to ask where can I sign up for the Gold pass and dinner with Mr curtis !!!

Edited by keithporter23

I cannot believe you have actually secured Mr Tony Curtis for a show!! I remember posting details on here(including how Showmasters could contact him)and asking for him for Autographica 10. If you pull this if you have made my year.

May I be the first to ask where can I sign up for the Gold pass and dinner with Mr curtis !!!

Yeah im in disbelief too, cant wait. Autographica is simply the best!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

So is Tony Curtis still confirmed to attend even though it's now in Birmingham?

Are my eye's playing tricks on me? Where did you find out it was in Birmingham?

Hi kiwi

It was posted here "Dates For Autographica 11" post number 17

"The programme/flyer at CollectormaniaGmex today showed the date and venue as 18th-20th April at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole which is at the National Exhibition Centre and is a heck of a lot cheaper/easier for me to get to than Heathrow"

Hope this helps.

Myself I prefer Heathrow, it's only a 10 minute journey for me

Rgds

Les