Whos rings the guests agents?

Dharma

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree, what is all this nonsense about baked beans and chicken animals, you should all be ashamed of yourselves

You're right. We completely forgot the most important thing - FINDUS CRISPY PANCAKES.

OP_img_CP_MB.jpg

Work of Beezlebub! All pancakes must die :chair:

Sorry :unsure: How about : -

birdswaffles.jpg

? :headscratch:

No wait - I've got it. Surely you can't possibly overcome the sheer evil power of : -

Pot_Noodle.gif

?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

The sandwich lady just came and I owed her 30p but thanks to you lot, I just bought a tune mayo and cucumber baget thing.......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :chair:

:headscratch:

LLAP :unsure:

Nah, you want a nice Brie and cranberry one

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

The sandwich lady just came and I owed her 30p but thanks to you lot, I just bought a tune mayo and cucumber baget thing.......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :dance:

:headscratch:

LLAP :chair:

Nah, you want a nice Brie and cranberry one

Not unless I want a migraine....

:unsure:

LLAP :(

Sadly i did not realis that i had left caps lock on....thank you so very much for pointing this out...all ten of ya.

You guys have no tact because you obviously only have friends on the net and feel you can talk to anyone you like in the same tone of ' I'm the s***...here is your answer....oh and my 'forums buddies' are gonna gang rape you now.

The thing is i bet you anything that if i would have asked this question to anyones face i would have got a decent reply......not sarcasm and a **** take, i can asure you that if i had half these answers to my face there would be a couple of bitch slapped faces walking around a convention getting photos with guests trying to apply their out of shape girlfriends blusher to reduce swelling and marks........

......witt can be great used to it full advantage....but there is a thin line between witt and **** witt, which is what most of you seem to be, barr a few exeptions.

i know that some of you are having a laugh, and thatnk you to some of you, its just the thirty other people that think they smart as ****.

And just to round this off.................Shooshtime girls.

First of all I have loads of friends, even some not on the internet :huh: !

secondly normal forum ettiquette is not to use caps. It is pretty obvious if you look at the screen when you type to note if they are on or not. They are more difficult to read and for those of us who do spend a lot of time in front of the screen (for work purposes). they can induce headaches and squiffy eye syndrome.

The fact that several people felt obliged to tell you off is indicative of the feeling that you have raised in your attitude to others in this forum. (it's also a by-product of how forums work, with real-time conversations being temporaly delayed byt the process and individuals access to the forum media...hmmm interesting research issue there.....)

In general, you asked a stupid question (normally i would argue that there is no such thing but....) then got upset and rude and defensive when people teased you about it.

I suggest you calm down stop being so defensive and maybe you'll learn something.

as for threatening to bitch slap people...I think not..... :chair:

......witt can be great used to it full advantage....but there is a thin line between witt and **** witt,

LOL...I'll have to remember those ones!!

Just remember to spell it correctly...only one T in wit (or am I missing a reference?)

Can't you tell who's proof reading papers at the moemnt?

Sadly i did not realis that i had left caps lock on....thank you so very much for pointing this out...all ten of ya.

You guys have no tact because you obviously only have friends on the net and feel you can talk to anyone you like in the same tone of ' I'm the s***...here is your answer....oh and my 'forums buddies' are gonna gang rape you now.

The thing is i bet you anything that if i would have asked this question to anyones face i would have got a decent reply......not sarcasm and a **** take, i can asure you that if i had half these answers to my face there would be a couple of bitch slapped faces walking around a convention getting photos with guests trying to apply their out of shape girlfriends blusher to reduce swelling and marks........

......witt can be great used to it full advantage....but there is a thin line between witt and **** witt, which is what most of you seem to be, barr a few exeptions.

i know that some of you are having a laugh, and thatnk you to some of you, its just the thirty other people that think they smart as ****.

And just to round this off.................Shooshtime girls.

First of all I have loads of friends, even some not on the internet :huh: !

secondly normal forum ettiquette is not to use caps. It is pretty obvious if you look at the screen when you type to note if they are on or not. They are more difficult to read and for those of us who do spend a lot of time in front of the screen (for work purposes). they can induce headaches and squiffy eye syndrome.

The fact that several people felt obliged to tell you off is indicative of the feeling that you have raised in your attitude to others in this forum. (it's also a by-product of how forums work, with real-time conversations being temporaly delayed byt the process and individuals access to the forum media...hmmm interesting research issue there.....)

In general, you asked a stupid question (normally i would argue that there is no such thing but....) then got upset and rude and defensive when people teased you about it.

I suggest you calm down stop being so defensive and maybe you'll learn something.

as for threatening to bitch slap people...I think not..... :chair:

......witt can be great used to it full advantage....but there is a thin line between witt and **** witt,

LOL...I'll have to remember those ones!!

Just remember to spell it correctly...only one T in wit (or am I missing a reference?)

Can't you tell who's proof reading papers at the moemnt?

With apologies to the moderators....I thought it better to take frustration out on one silly child rather than machine gun my students in the lecture theatre. :jason:

machine gun my students in the lecture theatre.:jason:

That's interesting that we have a university(?) lecturerer posting here. What are you a lectuerer of and where?

How come this pointless spam hasn't been locked (or even deleted) yet?

Who let the party pooper in here???

Better to be joking around than having hostile arguments. It's just one topic - it's hardly taking over the C12 section.

And anyway, sometimes humour is the only way to deal with some of the stuff people come out with on here. If you don't laugh, you may well cry.

Then move it into the general chat section.... which I understand is designed for chat, of a general (including pointless) nature.

Better to be joking around than having hostile arguments. It's just one topic - it's hardly taking over the C12 section.

And anyway, sometimes humour is the only way to deal with some of the stuff people come out with on here. If you don't laugh, you may well cry.

Then move it into the general chat section.... which I understand is designed for chat, of a general (including pointless) nature.

Well I can tell you that the breadstick I was told to put up my nose wasn't at all pointless, far from t, quite hurt actually!

• Moderators

This topic will be helpful for anyone considering eating at C12, therefore it can stay in this section.

Hopefully we'll save at least one attendee from a potential breadsticknose incident.

Well I can tell you that the breadstick I was told to put up my nose wasn't at all pointless, far from t, quite hurt actually!

But breadsticks are pointless, in fact they are extremely blunt, that's the point

Well, ummmm, gosh, that took some time, 7 pages!

Sometimes I think I'm wasting my life...

And we haven't even started on hits from the 80s yet

"We walked in the cold air..."

Nah, they're the wrong words. You're thinking of

'We're walking in the air...Floating in the sky....:D