Whos rings the guests agents?

Dharma

Who at the company is in charge of having a go at getting a guest?

is the the people like nighthawk and too tall?

If so can you please try and get guest from LOST to come to milton keynes? Today by any chance and the pos back here with the great news?

many thanks

even if u get charlie again like london

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

No, Showmasters are in charge of the guests.

Too Tall, Nighthawk etc moderate the forum and do other stuff like the online shop and may be involved in working at the events, but they don't have anything to do with guests.

And it's really not as simple as what you've put there.

I'm sure they're trying their hardest to get great guests from all shows. Don't forget that Lost is filming at the moment, so getting guests from the current cast is going to be extremely difficult for the next show.

• Showmasters Admin

then who decides who to ring then? or is it a case of they try loads and take what they can get?

Showmasters is a company with a number of people working there. They are all involved in ringing agents, making the decisions as to what guests to ask etc.

Obviously not everyone contacted is available so there will always be many more guests contacted than appear at the event. But it's not a case of "ringing loads and take what they can get"!.

can you please try and get guest from LOST to come to milton keynes? Today by any chance and the pos back here with the great news?

Blimey!! How cheeky can you get?

What is this? a la carte cons?

can you please try and get guest from LOST to come to milton keynes? Today by any chance and the pos back here with the great news?

Blimey!! How cheeky can you get?

What is this? a la carte cons?

And while you're at it get some guests from X, Y and Z.

Edited by nicky

Who at the company is in charge of having a go at getting a guest?

is the the people like nighthawk and too tall?

If so can you please try and get guest from LOST to come to milton keynes? Today by any chance and the pos back here with the great news?

many thanks

even if u get charlie again like london

Is this person for real?

Trouble is, there aren't any phones on that desert island. SM have to send Too Tall in a little helicopter.

Last time, he turned up there and got lynched because he didn't bring any supplies with him.

u dont ask, u dont get, right?

Am i for real ....yes, honestly, get a life.......stabbing fun at people on the net

There's a right place and a way of going about it though...see the "Guest Suggestions" section but don't expect to be the only person requesting a guest or a report back from admin.

This is the big bad cyberworld, it aint all rose gardens and fluffy clouds. You need thick skin to survive it as anonymity is used to people's advantage when "stabbing fun" as you put it.

If we all asked for guests useing this method and asked for SM to reply after they tried I think they'd be very busy indeed. I certainly wouldnt expect them to sort out a request on the strength of one person's request and post alone.

u dont ask, u dont get, right?

Am i for real ....yes, honestly, get a life.......stabbing fun at people on the net

you were bullied at school, gutted

You're over-reacting a little. Anyway, understand that everyone wants their own little guests, and obviously SM will always do their best to please as many people as possible. Are you aware that LOST has it's own convention (Lockdown)?

• Moderators

Trouble is, there aren't any phones on that desert island. SM have to send Too Tall in a little helicopter.

Last time, he turned up there and got lynched because he didn't bring any supplies with him.

Too Tall and 'little helicopter' in the same sentence? :lol:

Never thought I'd see that ;)

Well, apart from "Too Tall got angry and stomped a little helicopter with his foot" or something :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin
Well, apart from "Too Tall got angry and stomped a little helicopter with his foot" or something :unsure:

Was he on top of The Empire State Building at the time?

I was actually up the Empire State Building 19 days ago ;)

No stamping on small helicopters though :lol:

then who decides who to ring then? or is it a case of they try loads and take what they can get?

I like your style, it is certainly direct! LOL! Although I don't think it will win Showmasters and the guys on the forum over to your point of view! I was particularly amused by the - take what they can get - question HaHa! Come on guys regardless of whoever you prefer there must have been at least one guest in the past that you have been surprised by and wondered why on earth they are there and who will pay to meet them?

P.S. I don't expect you to name names!

Omg I am so lol at this thread! I wish it was easy as "oi... random famous person... you're coming to CM" and random famous person going "ok tell everyone today!!"

I wish I had a pic of TT and i'd do that right now :thumbup: :thumbup:

oh and gutted.. apparently we were all bullied. *yawn* We do pick em on this forum, don't we!

GET OVER YOURSELVES.......DOES EVRYONE HAVE TO ADD THEIR TWO PENNIES?

I HAVE HAD FUN READING WHAT PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN, AND IF I HAD MORE TIME ON MY HANDS I WOULD INDIVIDUALLY TAKE YOU ALL APART.....

......AT LEAST I HAD THE BALLS TO ASK.

GET OVER YOURSELVES.......DOES EVRYONE HAVE TO ADD THEIR TWO PENNIES?

I HAVE HAD FUN READING WHAT PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN, AND IF I HAD MORE TIME ON MY HANDS I WOULD INDIVIDUALLY TAKE YOU ALL APART.....

......AT LEAST I HAD THE BALLS TO ASK.

I completely agree with you. Don't take any nonsense from anyone.

Right I want Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger "Hello Alan" Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan, Daniel Craig, a cheese and tomato sandwich on white bread with the crusts cut off, a brandy glass full of brown M&Ms, cake and the finest wines available to humanity.

SM when you have sorted all this out can you post back on here (no later than 4.15 today please) and if not then I'm going to be sick.

By the way I'll be back tomorrow to post some more demands