Latest Guest Announcement - James Marsters

showmasters

Oh my god. I met James at C11 and he is the nicest man ever. I totally fell in love with him. But i am so upset as its too far for me to go to see him again. Im so upset. Please come back to milton keynes ( thats only a 2hr drive)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people I'm so happy James come to Manchester, but I have a problem, maybe you can help me.

I 'll go to Cardiff for James's concert 17 November , but I saw from Cardiff to Manchester by train or by bus, I'll arrive about 12,50 p.m. and collectormania start to 10.00 a,m.

SO, I ask you,

If I arrive about 13,00 p.m.

DO you know when HE start his photograph ops session?Can I see James?

I hope you understand my bad English language.

Thanks I hope can you help me.

Edited by jammarst

Hey people I'm so happy James come to Manchester, but I have a problem, maybe you can help me.

I 'll go to Cardiff for James's concert 17 November , but I saw from Cardiff to Manchester by train or by bus, I'll arrive about 12,50 p.m. and collectormania start to 10.00 a,m.

SO, I ask you,

If I arrive about 13,00 p.m.

DO you know when HE start his photograph ops session?Can I see James?

I hope you understand my bad English language.

Thanks I hope can you help me.

Yes Jammarst, this is a big problem for the fans that will be to Cardiff Saturday :uhoh:

I would like to propose to Showmasters Organization to make the James Marsters photo session after 2:00 pm so they will sell much more photo tickets, believe me :firedevil:

So please, Showmasters help poors James fans, please!!!

Edited by rubina

SHOWMASTERS PLEASE COULD YOU LET US KNOW THE TIMES FOR JAMES MARSTERS PHOTO SESSIONS, AS MOST OF US WILL BE TRAVELLING FROM CARDIFF, AND WE WON`T BE THERE TILL LATE AFTERNOON, THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OF JAMES FANS COMING SO PLEASE COULD YOU DO THE PHOTO OPS IN THE AFTERNOON,AS MOST OF US WILL BE SO DISSAPOINTED IF WE MISS OUT ;):D:P:wub::wub::wub::wub:

OMGGGG thank you! Didnt think I'd get to meet him again!

Can he personalise this time please?!

xxxx

It's James's choice not to personalise, he broke his hand a few years ago and it hurts when he does a lot of signing, it would be infinitely worse if he was also dedicating. I believe he has personalised at actual conventions when he has fewer things to sign but he won't at a signing show.

I am seeing him in cardiff to but i dont think i am going to make it to manchester, i guess the photo op is likely to be in the morning in order to get them all back in time before the event closes and i think after a 3 1/2 drive from cardiff at least we are going to be too late. however, we get his company all day saturday. I am thinking with being at gmex only one day all the auto tickets will be gone by the time we arrive at lunchtime so not sure it is worth trying to get to manchester for al lthe cardiff people, what do you think?

Edited by buffy2k

I am seeing him in cardiff to but i dont think i am going to make it to manchester, i guess the photo op is likely to be in the morning in order to get them all back in time before the event closes and i think after a 3 1/2 drive from cardiff at least we are going to be too late. however, we get his company all day saturday. I am thinking with being at gmex only one day all the auto tickets will be gone by the time we arrive at lunchtime so not sure it is worth trying to get to manchester for al lthe cardiff people, what do you think?

How about... Leave Cardiff midnight Saturday, drive most of the way there, get to say Knutsford Services by about 3am, get a few hours kip in the car, wake up at 7.30am and drive the remaining 15-20 miles to G-Mex?

Met him twice before so I know that he is an awesome and popular guest. Despite the queues he always make time to chat. He has real charisma though is not in the least bit 'big-headed' and is very good to his fans.

And even speaking as a totally hetero, married, blokey type bloke, he is one of the most strikingly handsome men I have ever met (the devilish swine!)

Jealous, me....? Nah! No really... :dance::thumbup:

How about... Leave Cardiff midnight Saturday, drive most of the way there, get to say Knutsford Services by about 3am, get a few hours kip in the car, wake up at 7.30am and drive the remaining 15-20 miles to G-Mex?

Or...............get to bed straight after the concert, get up at 6am and drive to be there at around 9:30...........

6am! kath you mad honey i am seriously thinking of doing it will have to check with erykah though, sm have basically said we probably wont get any autos but i am tempted depending on when the photos are, if they are nto at say 11am as that is a no go if they were after lunch i am tempted.

Will see you in cardiff though on saturday!

6am! kath you mad honey i am seriously thinking of doing it will have to check with erykah though, sm have basically said we probably wont get any autos but i am tempted depending on when the photos are, if they are nto at say 11am as that is a no go if they were after lunch i am tempted.

Will see you in cardiff though on saturday!

Don't forget that as it's Sunday, the 'normal' entrance isn't until 11am (early bird is 10am), so the photos are highly unlikely to be at 11 as that's when many people will be going in.

Would it be possible to know the times of the photo ops before they go on sale as it would be good to know if its viable to go to manchester as i am guessing those travelling from cardiff wont be there till lunchtimish.

many thanks

The photo tickets are already on sale....