Out the window?

Superman

Is it just me or has the Horror :firedevil: theme gone out the window?

I'm still goin to attend but the horror theme seems to have disappeared.

Star trek

Star gate

the bill

Don't scream horror to me.

Still can't wait though

Edited by Superman

i understand it wasn't going to be all horror, but the lack of horror guests since the first batch of announcements is a slight disappointment.

having said that i still think its the best SM show yet and i'm gonna spend way to much at this one.

(and there is still time for a few more horror-tastic guests to be announced)

i understand it wasn't going to be all horror, but the lack of horror guests since the first batch of announcements is a slight disappointment.

having said that i still think its the best SM show yet and i'm gonna spend way to much at this one.

Agreed, I've been checking the forums daily to see if more horror guests have been announced. Was hoping to see some of the Halloween 2007 cast, since Danielle Harris mentioned to a friend of mine recently that she was due to attend a u.k. event soon. Here's hoping!

Agreed, I've been checking the forums daily to see if more horror guests have been announced. Was hoping to see some of the Halloween 2007 cast, since Danielle Harris mentioned to a friend of mine recently that she was due to attend a u.k. event soon. Here's hoping!

I saw Halloween 07 last week, Kicks ass.

Rob Zombie is a great director

Yeah I was expecting some kick ass horror film guests - George Romero, Tobe Hooper, Ashley Laurence etc. Yeah great.....but where's the rest?

This collectormania was being billed as horror themed!!! So I hope there's going to be some more announced soon because it's pretty disappointing so far.

The Bill guests WTF!!!

So far there's only 1 person I want to meet - oh well at least it'll be cheaper!!

Five *only* for me at the moment, still a bit unsure about going. It will depend on the

latest announcements/cancellations.

:D

Tell me if you don't go :( because if i try to book my train and the hotel only the next week, i will have difficulties to find ^_^

The Bill guests WTF!!!
I guess you didn't know about the Allo Allo guests we've had either then? You'd be surprised at how popular they are though.

There were really cool though. (I managed to get a picture or me and Vicki Michelle - who my Mum always used to say I'm named after, for Mum and she loved it.)

And Richard Gideon dressed up. Twas really cool.