THANK YOU !

gebes

I want to say thank you as well.

Ok there wre a few faults (lighting, 4 top guest in one row etc. which seemed to have been mentioned tons of times already)

BUT... I just want to say that LFCC this year was fab, Showmasters - well done.

Also a BIG thank you to all the crew - everyone i talked to was polite, helpful and efficient. I particularly want to say well done and thanks to the girl on the PS queue (i think she was on billy wests on saturday as well) very helpful.

Here's looking forward to collectormania. ^_^:clap::smile:

Just out of interest what did the crew person look like cause I think it was my friend?

Thank you. I know things were a bit manic on Sunday, but considering the circumstances (having to move venue at the last minute, coping with the Heroes guys appearing for only one day and the ensuing havoc) I'm grateful for what I was able to get!

It was a long day (especially for the crew and guests!), but, there seemed to be more than usual around to entertain us once we'd finished looking at stalls and were waiting for autographs/photos etc. (various things showing on HD-TV, Medieval II: Total War tournament). I really enjoyed those.

I always meet the most awesome people here. Roll on next year.

• Moderators

Yes, thank you to Showmasters and thank you to the crew! Did those of you who were crewing get any time for yourselves to get autographs or photos?

Some did, some didn't I think. We have Pit Bosses which basically take charge of a particular area, and they'll try to organise our cover for breaks/autographs/photo shoots etc.

I was lucky to be over in the Robert Englund area so less manic than Heroes area, and I managed to get all mine :smile:

Yes, thank you to Showmasters and thank you to the crew! Did those of you who were crewing get any time for yourselves to get autographs or photos?

Some did, some didn't I think. We have Pit Bosses which basically take charge of a particular area, and they'll try to organise our cover for breaks/autographs/photo shoots etc.

I was lucky to be over in the Robert Englund area so less manic than Heroes area, and I managed to get all mine :smile:

I was going to get Hayden's but forgot lol

I was in the potter/star wars area sat afternoon and on the photoshoot queue on sunday. I managed to meet dom with my morning off on saturday and then attend the photoshoot before signing in and was allowed 2 minutes to run down dom's queue to get my photo session pic signed on sunday afternoon near the day which I was so pleased about. But I did feel sorry for those especially pit bosses who by being busy or letting crew go meet people didn't get to go themselves

:dance: well it wouldn't have taken much effort :smile: lol

She does them through the mail if you can ever be bothered to send something off .. tell her who you are lol

OOoooo I might do that :P

How on earth did you forget - you were her liaison!! :smile::dance:

Too busy making sure everyone else got her autograph i guess. I didnt think about it until after she'd left lol

Edited by rain

How on earth did you forget - you were her liaison!! :smile::dance:

Too busy making sure everyone else got her autograph i guess. I didnt think about it until after she'd left lol

I didn't get her either and I missed my photoshoot with her - somehow I just couldn't drag myself away from my post to go....but I did manage to get an Adrian auto and a petrelli sandwich photo!! It was a long way up those three desks. :P

Dawn

Edited by madmonster*

Except for the brief Milo/Adrian photoshoot, I didn't get to meet the Heroes at all.......I did give someone money to go get Milo for me, but it would've been cool to see them.

Also needed Nana Visitor for a couple of cast shots but by the time I had a chance to think about her on Sun afternoon, she'd gone!

On the bright side, managed to meet Dom :WINCE: amen to that!