Tickets

jonchatty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't got mine yet, any of them, which is worrying me slightly but only because my friend got hers a few days ago and she ordered a long time after me.

I'm sure you'll get yours soon and if you don't, just print out the order confirmations and take them with you :P

x

I haven't got mine yet, any of them, which is worrying me slightly but only because my friend got hers a few days ago and she ordered a long time after me.

I still have well over 500 orders to be posted and they are not going out in any particular order. There is still plenty of time to receive your tickets.

If you haven't received your tickets 5 days before the show, then you'll need to email the shop on info@collectormania.com

I just went to get my tickets to the post office, but apparently they have lost them :D *damn post office*

They were gonna dig a little deeper, but if they don't find them is it ok that I just bring the confirmation email?

I just went to get my tickets to the post office, but apparently they have lost them :D *damn post office*

They were gonna dig a little deeper, but if they don't find them is it ok that I just bring the confirmation email?

They *may* have sent them back to me - it's happened before.

Best thing to do, is wait until around 5 days before the show, and if you still haven't got them from the Post Office, email me at the shop - info@collectormania.com and I'll let you know how we can resolve it.

I just ordered mine even though I was told that tickets might not be on sale after the weekend :D

Thats two early birds for Saturday and Sunday. If they don't come in time ( though I assume they will) I assume my print out from the showmasters online shop with my confirmation number on will be enough to let me in?

I also put both our names in the comments box so can bring proof of who we are, (though pretty sure that won't be needed)

:hathor:

LLAP :borg: