Who is coming ?

I just booked my ticket :smile: Can't really believe I did that whahahaha.

Booked a Gold Ticket of course :jason: Hehehe, hope it's worth it!! Also staying in the 'Park Inn Hotel' so can't get much better I think whahaha.

*sorry getting a bit excited here* :chair:

Edited by tweety_be

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just booked my ticket :blush: Can't really believe I did that whahahaha.

Booked a Gold Ticket of course :blush: Hehehe, hope it's worth it!! Also staying in the 'Park Inn Hotel' so can't get much better I think whahaha.

*sorry getting a bit excited here* :wub:

YAY!! *High fives*

Edited by Zarina

I don't know if it has been discussed already, but I think we should definitely have a board meeting during this con. We have enough time to meet for a beer or two and get to know eachother p020.gif

We could make some name badges with our nicks....

I am so looking forward to this con and to meeting a lot of you :YAHOO:

I'm really looking forward to this, I think I will be a little nervous at first as I won't know anyone but my boyfriend but i'm really looking forward to meeting some of you. :(

I hope that didn't sound too sad lol :D

Hee - I won't even have my other half with me - it's not his thing. So I'll be there on my lonesome and not knowing anyone! I'm sure we'll both be OK though.

Don't think I've posted yet. *shifty eyes* But I'm coming as well, with a golden ticket (I'm Charlie Bucket! Whoop!) and um I'm hoping this is going to be fun cause I'm traveling all the way from Sydney, Australia for this. At least I'm gonna know someone there though *clings to Zarina*

I am trying to come, and my parents assure me that I'm going, but at the same time they keep going "No don't buy the tickets yet!" Emoticons can not fully express my exasperation.

EDIT: I just booked the hotel room. That's, um... Quite a difference between our accents, there. o_O

Next step... Con someone into going with me.

Edited by Alexius

I really want to go, hopefully I am... I just haven't booked tickets yet.

Does anyone know how likely they are to sell out, or by when I'd have to book them? Becuase we're not 100% sure yet...

If Hayden, Milo, Masi or Ali get announced, well then thats a different matter :thumbup: They'd be booked faster than you could say something really fast..

:)

booked the last gold ticket last night :D

but now im going alone so will have to meet people there for drinks ^_^

should start a photo thread in here of people so everyone knows who everyone is :WINCE:

if not there is the official photo thread in the general section...

I've already said (in this very thread) that I'm coming to this event, but I'd like to add that I'm really looking forward to it! I haven't been to a Showmasters or Massive Events event before but I've attended a few weekend conventions and enjoyed them all! :) And I believe that there will be a few people who I already know there, which is even better! :chair:

And, though I may be going out on a limb, I reckon we won't go un-noticed; we're pretty hard to miss at convention parties! :WINCE:

Hosweet. Dad just got an email from one of his friends in the UK assuring him that I could go alone if I had to and be safe, so even if I don't manage to get a friend to go with me (and believe you me, I've been asking everyone, even unsuspecting bookstore owners, if they watch Heroes), it looks like I can go.

=D

Edited by Alexius

The convention hotel is fully booked, but you can try rooming with someone from this forum who may have space in their room left, or as stated above the Ibis hotel. More information on it can be found on the main website :)

:YAHOO: Me! I am coming! Bought two Gold tickets just need to decide who i want to bring with me now lol - slightly gutted I missed out on the con hotel though I didn't realise it would sell out so quick :/ Guess that teaches me not to be slow, I mean i only just signed up here and I've bbeen lurking for ages lol :YAHOO: