• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayden Panettiere Photo Session SUNDAY

are on sale now in the shop

jason

Thanks so much for getting this up :)

Just bought my photo session with her, am so excited!!!! :headscratch:

Any chance that their be some left to buy at the actual event?

D

• Moderators

No-one can really say how fast they'll go, but I'm guessing they'll be popular, and it's probably a bit risky waiting for the event itself. She is only there for one day.

Edited by DavidB

• Showmasters Admin

No-one can really say how fast they'll go, but I'm guessing they'll be popular, and it's probably a bit risky waiting for the event itself. She is only there for one day.

*nodes in agreement with Dave*

• Showmasters Admin

Just bought mine, but didnt get an email reply back. Is that normal or have I entered my email address in worng?

You should get an email back.

Send an email to info@collectormania.com with your name and address (and order number if you know it) and ask for a confirmation of your order. Jola's really good and will get back to you, but she's pretty busy at the moment so do give her a couple of days at least to reply.

I can't do this until really late tonight (like 11.30pm) .. :D

I swear to God Jason .. you better have tickets left over or I will actually kill you. I mean this :lol:

If I miss out on getting a photo with her, people will suffer! :crying:

*calms*

Just bought mine, but didnt get an email reply back. Is that normal or have I entered my email address in worng?

You should get an email back.

Send an email to info@collectormania.com with your name and address (and order number if you know it) and ask for a confirmation of your order. Jola's really good and will get back to you, but she's pretty busy at the moment so do give her a couple of days at least to reply.

Thanks for the advice. I have sent the email we all the details I supplied in the order.

Dont know if this had been asked before , But does anyone know if Jack Hayden Panettiere & Jack Coleman will be doing a Joint Photo Session ? It would be a good idea if they did especially as they are both in the same show & also Father & Daughter in the show .

Gavros

• Moderators

There's not been one announced.

Plus they are only there for one day, and they already have individual photo shoots, so they need the rest of the time for signing.

And please don't post the same thing in multiple topics, it will be seen even if it's just in one! :D

Edited by DavidB