Glamour models

crippsy_99

While we already have an amazing lineup so far, the announcement of the sports guests made me think of something..

Wheres the glamour models this year?!?

They've been at the past two lfcc's and ive managed to miss them all both times (last year only one showed up on the sunday and left at noon :( !) but this time around we want some more, and would have a new tactic for meeting them, as in prioritise early sat :YAHOO:

So come on SM, get some models in :D

And those who plan to moan about the idea, you dont have to see them :P

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crippsy, so what? I'm attracted to women, and they were hot, but if they can't control their behaviour to the point of NOT flashing their breasts in the middle of a crowded room with children present, I don't want them around either.

but if they can't control their behaviour to the point of NOT flashing their breasts in the middle of a crowded room with children present

And they did that WHEN exactly? Because I unfortunatly missed it, and seems everyone with a camera did or id have seen the pics by now :YAHOO:

And would this be the same children getting pregnant at 13-14 because its the cool thing to do?

Edited by crippsy_99

but if they can't control their behaviour to the point of NOT flashing their breasts in the middle of a crowded room with children present

And they did that WHEN exactly? Because I unfortunatly missed it, and seems everyone with a camera did or id have seen the pics by now :dance:

And would this be the same children getting pregnant at 13-14 because its the cool thing to do?

I had two disposable cameras last year, filled them up, and they both got trashed by the heat. So you can't reasonably assume that just because nobody got a photograph of it, it didn't happen. Why would someone make that up, exactly? I agree, I wasn't one of the people who saw it, but you can't logically assume people didn't when it was complained about.

As for the children, not all of them are like that, and I saw kids a lot younger than that at the convention.

Regardless, it is still inappropriate behaviour for an all-ages event. I wouldn't invite them back either if someone complained of behaviour like that, which - the complaints - did certainly happen on the forum if not also elsewhere.

Edited by Trialia

I hardly think the models were ' flashing their breasts' in a crowded room.

It would be nice if some did attend like last time, I believe they were there as guests of one of the dealers.

It's not a case of they were in a prominent position on say one of the main walkways either.

I know I would meet them this time around, was going to meet them on the Sunday, but they'd left for the day.

You don't have to meet them, and they're not being forced in your face either.

Cosplay doesn't interest me in the slightest, but I dont create a fuss about that, and I have seen some costumes where it leaves little to the imagination, but do people complain about them? No, because its a costume and not their job.

Edited by gebes

I had two disposable cameras last year, filled them up, and they both got trashed by the heat. So you can't reasonably assume that just because nobody got a photograph of it, it didn't happen.

Wait..you filled up TWO disposable cameras just on the girls??!! Wow..Even im not that bad!! And now you complain about them?!

Not some latent jelousy is it that because you cant get photos you dont want them there is it?

Why would someone make that up, exactly? I agree, I wasn't one of the people who saw it, but you can't logically assume people didn't when it was complained about.

Umm..so your moaning then about 2nd or 3rd hand info you never even saw with your own eyes?!!

Did you see that guy streaking around the event completly naked? Honest! If you didnt see it, how do you know im not lying/telling the truth, as your assuming just because someone said it, it must automatically be true! In which case there was someone running starkers around the hall. Jelous people make up vindictive claims all the people, especially against the models.

Regardless, it is still inappropriate behaviour for an all-ages event.

One word = Cosplayers! Anime cosplayers especially..some of the outfits they wear leave nothing to the imagination..so if I complain about them, will we finally get cosplaying banned at last? :dance:

• Moderators

Let's try and keep this topic a little more level-headed and not have it as a place to attack people - whether the models, or cosplayers, or fans etc ok?

Requesting is fine, as is discussion, but not if it's gonna descend into arguments and/or insults.

I had two disposable cameras last year, filled them up, and they both got trashed by the heat. So you can't reasonably assume that just because nobody got a photograph of it, it didn't happen.

Wait..you filled up TWO disposable cameras just on the girls??!! Wow..Even im not that bad!! And now you complain about them?!

Not some latent jelousy is it that because you cant get photos you dont want them there is it?

As if! *g* No, I didn't fill up the cameras on those two, though I did have one picture... But as far as I'm concerned Torri and Mary are much hotter anyway. *g* I like to be teased, not thoroughly flashed! *laughs*

Umm..so your moaning then about 2nd or 3rd hand info you never even saw with your own eyes?!! Did you see that guy streaking around the event completly naked? Honest! If you didnt see it, how do you know im not lying/telling the truth, as your assuming just because someone said it, it must automatically be true! In which case there was someone running starkers around the hall. Jelous people make up vindictive claims all the people, especially against the models.

I'm not moaning about it, just saying that's probably why they weren't invited back and it doesn't surprise me if that was the case.

Regardless, it is still inappropriate behaviour for an all-ages event.

One word = Cosplayers! Anime cosplayers especially..some of the outfits they wear leave nothing to the imagination..so if I complain about them, will we finally get cosplaying banned at last? :dance:

Hardly. ;) My own cosplay costume has never been inappropriate, for one thing! :dance: So it'd just be the ones that're really out there with the flesh-flashing if anything...

And they did that WHEN exactly? Because I unfortunatly missed it, and seems everyone with a camera did or id have seen the pics by now :P

I had two disposable cameras last year, filled them up, and they both got trashed by the heat. So you can't reasonably assume that just because nobody got a photograph of it, it didn't happen. Why would someone make that up, exactly? I agree, I wasn't one of the people who saw it, but you can't logically assume people didn't when it was complained about.

As for the children, not all of them are like that, and I saw kids a lot younger than that at the convention.

Regardless, it is still inappropriate behaviour for an all-ages event. I wouldn't invite them back either if someone complained of behaviour like that, which - the complaints - did certainly happen on the forum if not also elsewhere.

so you say they were flashing their spam....but you didn't actually see it happen!...hmmm!

Re nork flashing:

just because nobody got a photograph of it, it didn't happen. Why would someone make that up, exactly? I agree, I wasn't one of the people who saw it, but you can't logically assume people didn't when it was complained about.
This is the first I've heard or even read about it. Does anyone remeber reading or hearing about that??? I cant/dont beleive they'd do that. Can anyone vouch for it?

As if! *g*
What in the name of blue nice try does *g* mean??? Edited by nicky

for the last two years there has been some kind of stand with a selection of models,from the fetish or glamour world...they were very popular as you can guess....and as far as i can remember there as never been any accusations of flashing up till now....i hope we do get some models there this year....if only to stick two fingers up at the fuddy duddies!

Re nork flashing:

just because nobody got a photograph of it, it didn't happen. Why would someone make that up, exactly? I agree, I wasn't one of the people who saw it, but you can't logically assume people didn't when it was complained about.
This is the first I've heard or even read about it. Does anyone remeber reading or hearing about that??? I cant/dont beleive they'd do that.

As if! *g*
What in the name of blue nice try does *g* mean???

*rolls eyes* "*g*" = "grin".

As for the flashing, it was here that I read about it. Though I don't recall exactly which thread it was in, it was definitely here!

And the lot of you, quit insulting me, I'm not saying I wouldn't want them around, just trying to explain a probable reason that they haven't been invited back.

Edited by Trialia

Re nork flashing:

This is the first I've heard or even read about it. Does anyone remeber reading or hearing about that??? I cant/dont beleive they'd do that.

As if! *g*
What in the name of blue nice try does *g* mean???

*rolls eyes* "*g*" = "grin".

As for the flashing, it was here that I read about it. Though I don't recall exactly which thread it was in, it was definitely here!

And the lot of you, quit insulting me, I'm not saying I wouldn't want them around, just trying to explain a probable reason that they haven't been invited back.

no one has insulted you....their opinions just differ!

Edited by Dr Evil

.they were very popular as you can guess.

if they were THAT popular why did they leave ar 12 on sunday??:headscratch:

Everytime i saw them last time they looked bored out of their brains. Sorry i meant heads cause of course we all know glamour models............

Edited by fugaziuk

.they were very popular as you can guess.

if they were THAT popular why did they leave ar 12 on sunday??:headscratch:

Everytime i saw them last time they looked bored out of their brains. Sorry i meant heads cause of course we all know glamour models............

well i was there Saturday....and they were very busy!

now thats a sweeping statement about models being brainless....so i gather your not bitter about them in anyway?

was you there the year before....when the fetish models were there....well i did go that sunday and they were very popular!

Edited by Dr Evil

This flashing incident was probably just someone’s wishful thinking. If they did put up a thread on said incident unfortunately there will always be someone who will fall for it.

Hook, line, sinker and a copy of the angling times!

Because it’s a cruel world! I don't know, maybe they have and just declined this time, who's to say there won't be an announcement in the coming days of a load of beautiful babes, here to entertain with a top-less photo shoot?

:dance: