'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems I can't do Friday anyway now, my boss has decided to call a meeting on Friday morning at 11.00 :D

I hope whatever happens, you guys get to meet the cast, I'll be thinking of you.

yea i'll def try and take some pics for you!

:YAHOO: thank you ;)

WOW. Did you see them signing all those autos at the Hotel. ;)

OK guys being serious now, what are we going to do come Friday?

The photo shoots like in the video in munich is what i think they're going to the london eye for.

Are we going to find out which hotel they're at and stalk that or take out chances at the London eye?

Are we meeting up for Definate? Who's in for a meet up?

I will meet anyone, if everyone leaves there email I can email you my phone number thanks to whoever already has!

I am up for any kind of stalking I just can't get online, I will be on again tomorrow morning and then I'm off til I get back home so any plans not made before then will have to be texted to me. But as I'm on my lonesome I will happily join a group of people

I'm going to get for Waterloo for 10.30ish - not sure whether I'll bother going over to the Studios, might do I suppose, otherwise will just hang around the Eye looking for the large group of people clutching SFX!

(Deathray also has a large Heroes article in the latest issue).

And yep, the Munich thing is pretty much what I would expect at the Eye - but look how deserted that was!

WOW. Did you see them signing all those autos at the Hotel. ;)

OK guys being serious now, what are we going to do come Friday?

The photo shoots like in the video in munich is what i think they're going to the london eye for.

Are we going to find out which hotel they're at and stalk that or take out chances at the London eye?

Are we meeting up for Definate? Who's in for a meet up?

im def in for a meet up. Damn i work at a particular 'office' where u can usually find out this info. But im in a diff dept now and dont know any1 that works in DTP. They are most likely gonna leave out real early. Unless someones got time and resources to call some of the big hotels and act all secret agent and find out then we are sunk.

yea ima be at the eye this friday for 11.00am.

Justa question about photos as i have nothing to get signed.

When you click on the photos in this link, you get good quality large ones.

My Webpage

Do you reckon if i saved the to a memory card and took them to somehwere like Happy snaps that they will be able to print them off in 8x10? I'm not sure what file size/resolution it needs to be, in order to be a quality 8x10

Edited by Mr Bennet

I'll definetly be hanging around the London Eye from early on in the morning with my heroes photo in a little carry folder if anyone sees me than come say hi!

Lauren, my email is common_rotation@hotmail.com

I'd be happy to meet up with some Heroes fans in London this weekend. I'll be on my lonesome hoping to meet fans down in London. I'm armed to the teeth with 10x8's of every cast member and a Heroes poster.

Just.. I have no idea where to go. David Gardner at nbc has been very unhelpful.

Steve

Blegh, this is so annoying. I sent a final e-mail to NBC last night where I (politely) informed them of our discontent with the whole Tour organization and asked them for one last time if they could tell me any details. Of course I have yet to receive a reply :P

I emailed them 2 weeks ago and got an email back seaying they were gonna release a statement.

When they did, I replied back that it was not really informative and that there was nothing in it for people going to London. Strangely enough I have not heard back yet.

Justa question about photos as i have nothing to get signed.

When you click on the photos in this link, you get good quality large ones.

My Webpage

Do you reckon if i saved the to a memory card and took them to somehwere like Happy snaps that they will be able to print them off in 8x10? I'm not sure what file size/resolution it needs to be, in order to be a quality 8x10

You can try, but you may find most photo shops unhelpful on this as the photos are copyrighted and they could get into trouble.

The only place I've found that will do these kinds of photos is Bonusprint, and you have to click a disclaimer to say that you own the rights to the images. I think you're too late now to get them done there too as they're unlikely to get them to you in time (unless you live near Borehamwood where they are situated and can pick them up from them personally).

To get good quality prints the images should really be a mimimum of 900dpi I think (that's what I work on), but the bigger the better. If those arent big enough, do a google image search (and select large images) as there are some really big ones out there.

Edited by jael001

Looks like ill be coming up alone on the friday, ive decided that im going to head to the studios, was just wondering what time and where everyone else is meeting to go to the studios and would any of you mind me tagging along?

To 'Mr Bennett' and others wanting to meet up on Friday for the Stalk-a-thon, I'm still game!

I can be found on londoncalling3@hotmail.com or www.myspace.com/suspiciouspreacher. Drop me line or post on here any finalised plans for meeting up Friday.

I did call the Cinema Store and by the time I got the chance (about half two) I was not popular! It went a little like this:

ME: "Hi! I was told to call back today to see if you had plans for a 'HEROES' signing as part of the World Tour event organised by NBC?"

CS: "Hold on" (passes phone)

CS: "Yep"

(Repeated what I had said)

CS: "So you are asking about the DVD?"

( ;) )

ME: "Ummm, no. I was wondering if you had any signings planned as part of the 'HEROES' World Tour Event this Thursday and Friday"

CS: "Two of 'em are at the convention this weekend"

ME: "Ummm... Yes, I know"

CS: "Well We're not doing anything. Try the website"

ME: " I have but there is nothing on there"

CS: "All I can tell you is to try the website (huffs)"

ME "Ok. Thanks." :P

:P

I'm going to stop worrying whether or not there is going to be a signing and i am going to do the confrence at the London eye.

1. I'm going to get some 8x10's printed from happy snaps on Thursday. Don't see them saying no because of copyright. I have a silver sharpie with me just in case

2. Arrive at London Waterloo around 7am Friday

3. Meet up with fellow Heroes Fans What time are we going with Guys?

4. Go on a 'Pilgrimage' with Fans to the 'This Morning' studio to try and get milo's auto How long is the walk from the London eye to the studio?'

5. Go back to the London eye ready for the 12.30 confrence

Edited by Mr Bennet

I'm going to stop worrying whether or not there is going to be a signing and i am going to do the confrence at the London eye.

1. I'm going to get some 8x10's printed from happy snaps on Thursday. Don't see them saying no because of copyright. I have a silver sharpie with me just in case

2. Arrive at London Waterloo around 7am Friday

3. Meet up with fellow Heroes Fans What time are we going with Guys?

4. Go on a 'Pilgrimage' with Fans to the 'This Morning' studio to try and get milo's auto How long is the walk from the London eye to the studio?'

5. Go back to the London eye ready for the 12.30 confrence

I'll be at that statue On Waterloo concourse around 10am. That gives enough time to head dow to London Studios and stalk.

I'll have either a green army-style napsack with an Iron Maiden patch on it or a grey burtons shoulder bag (or "man bag" if you will.... :thumbup: ).

Oh, and I wear glasses but it catagoricaly DOES NOT MEAN I look like Potter!