'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

:D we can go wherever you want, not like I've actually got anything to do until Saturday :D

Email me sometime and let me know what we're doing :P

I'm just gonna book the day off and then I can relax!

I figure This Morning and the London Eye are right next door .... so we just have to be in the area! I will text you at some point. I MUST MEET HIM! ... I mean .. THEM!!! :dance:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I'll have photos printed, and my camera with stupid amounts of batteries as they were on offer in the Supermarket lol

I dunno whether to bring camcorder or not, I'm quite tempted! It's got a very good zoom so that might help :D

We're all starting to sound like professional stalkers :dance:

I'll have photos printed, and my camera with stupid amounts of batteries as they were on offer in the Supermarket lol

I dunno whether to bring camcorder or not, I'm quite tempted! It's got a very good zoom so that might help :D

We're all starting to sound like professional stalkers :D

I haven't made this much effort since the hobbit days! They should be bloody grateful!! :P

Anyway, they've announced the places where they're gonna be so it's not really stalking! I'm not going to hide in their hotel bathroom or anything! :P

:dance:

• Moderators

:D I hope your 'dragging Mr Bee around' will end before you do bathroom-related stalking :dance:

I don't think I've ever done this kinda effort for stalking .. err, meeting anyone! I've only ever done events and Baftas really, and they're not so creepy lol

I know, it's brilliant isn't it?

Going to an event? Send us your videos, photos and details of the psychic who let you know where to go.

I reckon if none of us get to see anybody we should send the website loads of pictures of brick walls and say it's a picture of the only Hero we got to see - Claude Raines.

Going to an event? Send us your videos, photos and details of the psychic who let you know where to go.

I reckon if none of us get to see anybody we should send the website loads of pictures of brick walls and say it's a picture of the only Hero we got to see - Claude Raines.

That's the first post I've read this morning....genius!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love it!

• Moderators

Email response from This Morning:

As it stands we believe he will be this Friday, although as with all live shows, this is subject to change and we cannot guarantee his appearance.

As yet we do not have any details of timings, you will have to watch the show on the day to see when he will be on.

Nice to see they're as informative as everyone else really :lol:

If I'm at home watching it, I won't be there meeting him so that's no good is it :lol:

Video clips starting to appear on the Tour site - see the people in Germany found out which hotel they were staying in! (not to put ideas in anyone's mind :lol:)

So rather than a World tour for fans, this is actually turning out to be a Stalkathon for fans.

Has anyone phoned the Cinema store today?

I called The Cinema Store a few minutes ago and they said a signing won't be taking place there. The guy I spoke to said he's had quite a few calls about the Heroes event today and that the only signing he knows of will be taking place on Sunday at LFCC.

Has anyone phoned the Cinema store today?

I called The Cinema Store a few minutes ago and they said a signing won't be taking place there. The guy I spoke to said he's had quite a few calls about the Heroes event today and that the only signing he knows of will be taking place on Sunday at LFCC.

Thats exactly what i got! He also said that the store was going to have a stand there, but nothing is happening at the store!

This is extremely frustrating ;) NBC went about this completely the wrong way, they're going to have ended up pissing off the fans instead of whatever they intended. We only get Hayden and Jack for one day because of the HWT, yet we can't ifnd a single thing that they're doing on the Saturday!

Edited by Psychosis

Wow ive checked the rest of this thread and still havent found any info. This LDN leg of the tour is really badly organised, my gosh.

Im going on friday, im gonna be with my mate John who has peter petrelli hair.

Its so ugh cos back in like June I posted a myspace 'event' publicising the tour, back then i was thinking that everything would have been already set in stone. I know heroes is big overseas and here most of us watched it online-but how could they not know how popular this would be?

The only tours ive ever been to is 'the tribe' (remember that show?) and it was so well organised and the destinys child signings i went to were always so organised. This is quite upsetting. But yea friday is a def for me so i'll see y'all there.

This is extremely frustrating ;) NBC went about this completely the wrong way, they're going to have ended up pissing off the fans instead of whatever they intended. We only get Hayden and Jack for one day because of the HWT, yet we can't ifnd a single thing that they're doing on the Saturday!

yea exactly! i only want to see hayden anyway because ive admired her since she was a kid. But come on this is supposed to be 'the heroes world tour!'

This is all very ghetto. The way its been thrown together.

Really, what it boils down to is that they should NEVER have made a big deal or advertised it as a tour for the fans, because it's not. They could've just called it a promo tour with a few public appearances and we wouldn't be so pissed off now because we wouldn't be expecting anthing.

Really, what it boils down to is that they should NEVER have made a big deal or advertised it as a tour for the fans, because it's not. They could've just called it a promo tour with a few public appearances and we wouldn't be so pissed off now because we wouldn't be expecting anthing.

Uknow what, you are SO RIGHT! Because thats what im thinkin right now. Its nothing to do with us, its all strictly business. Its because of fans like us who watched the show online and got other people to watch it on Sci Fi and now on BBC2 as to why there is so much 'heroes buzz' in the air. They need to give us something. Just one signing. There i was thinkin that we'd be forced to buy the dvd to get them to sign it and dreading that but now i wish that would happen, and have some hmv signing or something.

I have "submitted" photos on the website. Not really, but it was the quickest way I could see to contact them. Anybody else wanna do the same ? Something like - "how can I submit something, you haven;t told us where to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Edited by dufresne

I have "submitted" photos on the website. Not really, but it was the quickest way I could see to contact them. Anybody else wanna do the same ? Something like - "how can I submit something, you haven;t told us where to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

thats a really great idea!

I am all up for studio gatherings on the Friday - I have a request as I'm heading to London tomorrow afternoon for the non existant heroes tour, could someone text me if they hear anymore details, I won't have internet access the whole time I'm there and I don't want to miss out on anything

If you are willing to help a heroes gal out please leave your email address and I'll email you my phone number, and I will buy drinks for whoever helps!

Is there a time for the studoo stalkings?

I am all up for studio gatherings on the Friday - I have a request as I'm heading to London tomorrow afternoon for the non existant heroes tour, could someone text me if they hear anymore details, I won't have internet access the whole time I'm there and I don't want to miss out on anything

If you are willing to help a heroes gal out please leave your email address and I'll email you my phone number, and I will buy drinks for whoever helps!

Is there a time for the studoo stalkings?

aw id try and help. i could text u if i hear anything cos im gonna be on point when it comes to heroes stuff. Manslaya@hotmail.com